News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

20" Tannus tire liners. Look-out club!

Started by sc00ter, March 07, 2021, 05:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

sc00ter

Just ordered the Tannus 20x3.0-4.0 liners TODAY, 03/17/2021 at 1pm(ish). So hurry and get your order in! AND Ryans discount sode for 20% off worked! Thanks Ryan! Code for 20% off: RYANLxTANNUS

sc00ter

Weird! My bank flagged my Tannus purchase and sent me a automated fraud call. Said it was for a Mens and Womens Clothing Store. I got it sorted pronto so I didn't miss out on the 20" liners. Bank has no idea why the order was flagged.

Veggyhed

Just place my order and discount code worked. Thank you for the discount code it's greatly appreciated.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

vudude

Thanks Scooter for the heads up. I like this product. I'ts basically a pool noodle that fits inside your tires for $60+. I wonder if I could modify a noodle to do the same thing. 

sc00ter

My wife was like "What is this?" and proceeded to try and toss it around my head! I'm super lazy so I would never try to modify a pool noodle but would love to hear if you try it and what was your results!

Tony

There is a vid on YouTube about fitting a noodle instead.

Altema

Quote from: Ryan on March 12, 2021, 12:15:53 PM
So here's the deal with the 20% off Tannus code. It is still active and it can only be used once per customer. The Tannus rep that works with me directly told me this last night. He also said that the 20x4s will be "in stock very very soon!"

Hope this helps!
I ended up paying $132.26 for the liners and tubes. But now that I think about it, I ordered from Eco Cycles and Not the Tannus website because Tannus did not have the size in stock.

jbfoster

Quote from: Tony on March 25, 2021, 01:49:22 AM
There is a vid on YouTube about fitting a noodle instead.

I can't see that working.