News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Rad Power Bikes Discount on Accessories

Started by Ryan, August 10, 2021, 11:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Ryan

Hi all, thought I would pass along a deal that Rad sent to me to get a discount on accessories. Not a bad deal if you've had your eye on something.

Offer: $50 off a $100 accessory purchase
Coupon Code: Rad-598EGT
Offer Dates 8/3/21-8/31/21
US Only
Excludes Hollywood Racks, Batteries

Edit 9/10/2021: Fall accessories sale: 15% off select Rad accessories. Coupon Code (ends 9/30): FALLSALE2021

Use this link to go to Rad's website which helps support the forum: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

bigpapaporsche

They just gave me $50.00 off each bike, we ordered two Rad Mini ST Bikes.

JimInPT

Quote from: bigpapaporsche on August 10, 2021, 11:42:32 AM
They just gave me $50.00 off each bike, we ordered two Rad Mini ST Bikes.

So your price was $1249?  That's a sweet deal if true.
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.

Andrew

Thank you! Best price I've seen on the Tannus kit so far

sc00ter

So is this for one item or a combined order over $100? And it figures, the Suntour seat post is Out of Stock.

Andrew

wagon4owner

Thank you for the discount code.

wagon4owner

The code did not work for me for a combined order .. The total of 3 items is 103 but i get an error saying "This code isn't valid for the items in your cart"

FWIW, I have added RW4 tires and the footpegs. Don't see them in the list of excluded items in the 1st post..
Anyone has any ideas?

JimInPT

Quote from: wagon4owner on August 24, 2021, 01:12:50 PM
The code did not work for me for a combined order .. The total of 3 items is 103 but i get an error saying "This code isn't valid for the items in your cart"

FWIW, I have added RW4 tires and the footpegs. Don't see them in the list of excluded items in the 1st post..
Anyone has any ideas?

Is your total of $103 for the items not including tax and shipping?  Normally coupons apply to base prices only.

wagon4owner

Quote from: JimInPT on August 25, 2021, 01:45:00 PM
Is your total of $103 for the items not including tax and shipping?  Normally coupons apply to base prices only.
Yes, 103 is the pre-tax and pre-shipping base cost.  Not sure what is wrong :-( If you have the time, can you try for yourself and let me know if you see the discount?
2x tires for Radwagon (22x3) and one set of Radwagon passenger pegs.

Thanks!

JimInPT

Quote from: wagon4owner on August 25, 2021, 02:02:21 PMIf you have the time, can you try for yourself and let me know if you see the discount?
2x tires for Radwagon (22x3) and one set of Radwagon passenger pegs.

Thanks!

I got the same result as you; total $103, no go on the discount.  My suggestion is to call them by phone and I bet you'll get the discount - the CSRs I've talked to have all been excellent and generous.  One time I called them to add another item to an order I'd just placed (to save a separate shipping charge) and she not only did that but knocked 30 bucks off my order out of the blue, making the new total lower than the original one without the extra part.

So you can see how they build customer relationships..... bribes!  Yes, I can be rented, but usually not bought.

Albert George

tires are not included in the offer

only accessories

tires are considered parts

wagon4owner

Quote from: Albert George on August 25, 2021, 04:34:23 PM
tires are not included in the offer

only accessories

tires are considered parts
I think this explains it. Thanks for clarifying

Mori55

Thanks for the code ! I had ordered and received accessories 8/11. I called and gave the code and they put 50.00 back on my card !
  Great customer service!

Kapfish

Too bad rad never has anything in stock, would have loved to use this. Funny I bought a rad because I thought you could easily get parts and accessories for them. Now I'm realizing that they're just piecing together bikes with whatever parts they can get.