News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Aloha from Smitty & Kapalili

Started by RadHawaiians, November 10, 2021, 06:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

RadHawaiians

New owners, Rad City 5+ . We visited the new Berkely store on their opening day and went back next day to purchase a pair of new bikes. Straight to the freight forwarder and shipped to Kona. We put them together over last weekend, and are truly enjoying them.

We're replacing a pair of AddMotoR 20" fat tire bikes. The fit, finish, and overall quality are light years ahead of others we have seen in the same price range, and post-purchase contacts with Rad has been excellent. I dropped into Kona Bike Works to buy a couple of hydraulic seat posts, and they were amazed by the features and quality of the bike at it's price point. Salesman whispered, "If we carried these we'd never be able to sell another Specialized or Cannondale".

Our avatar pic is on the village pier, start and finish of the Kona IronMan.
Smitty & Kapalili, home @ Kailua-Kona, HI

Altema

Congratulations on the new bikes, and Rad did an excellent job with the new design. I do group rides with mostly Trek e-bikes, and I wonder why they cost so much more. Have fun and stay safe riding!

vmicraig

Aloha from a former Kapolei inhabitant!  Man, I miss Hawaii, but am now in London and just got my Rad Rhino 5 yesterday, so life ain't too bad.