News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Eu version rad runner 2 throttle only at 3mph

Started by Swswswmo, May 27, 2024, 08:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Swswswmo

Hi I've recently bought a rad runner 2 second hand and the throttle when turned to full will barely move the bike no matter the assist level ?

Is this normal?

Can I modify it in any way to have max power from the throttle?

Or is something broken ?

Thanks

Jack

Naranja_CT5+

Have you tried checking the brakes and motor cutoff switches?
Literally is LITERALLY the most annoying word of the decade.

inoxa

Naranja_CT5+

Quote from: inoxa on May 28, 2024, 01:01:50 PMhave you checked the setting?
Where can I find these settings? That's something I would be interested in.
The only settings I see was the UI Remote for changing the clock/odometer, km/mi, energy consumption etc. that's it. Very minimal.

UPDATE: I forgot to mention that I have read a few topics about unlocking the 500W limitations. Maybe that's the settings your are referring to.

I was referring to the User Manual. Is there a separate user guide?

inoxa

You are right.  I had forgotten the original screen didn't allow one to make many changes.  I had upgraded my controller which boosted my performance and allowed me to make individual settings. 

Odd you don't have much throttle.  It may be wiring or it may be a bad controller. 

Area13 has an upgraded controller and color screen that will boost your performance. 

Naranja_CT5+

Quote from: inoxa on Today at 06:55:49 AMYou are right.  I had forgotten the original screen didn't allow one to make many changes.  I had upgraded my controller which boosted my performance and allowed me to make individual settings. 
My bad, you may have mistaken me to the original poster. I do not have an RR2. I ride a City5+ ST.

My question was in general. I'm still new at this and still fumbling my way around the features of the bike. Sorry for the misunderstanding