News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Stupid Suntour seat post question

Started by flhtci2006, June 13, 2020, 12:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

flhtci2006

Can the SP12NCX be ordered with the red spring or,doyou have tobuy the standard post AND the red spring?  Asking for a friend.

Ryan

Quote from: flhtci2006 on June 13, 2020, 12:48:24 PM
Can the SP12NCX be ordered with the red spring or,doyou have tobuy the standard post AND the red spring?  Asking for a friend.

I'm not sure what you mean. You just need the post which comes with the suspension, then attach it to your seat. I am not aware of a red spring.

RadJohn

flhtci2006

Snce I'm 200lb, I assumed the red spring would be the best fit.  It's ridiculous to have to be the standard and then the correct spring for it. They're expensive the way they are then you have to add another 20% to make it right.

SantaFeRover

I ordered the post and the red spring last week and used the FIRSTORDER discount code. It more than offset the cost of the spring.

flhtci2006

flhtci2006

Ordered the Suntour SP12-NCX, 27.2mmx400mm with additional spring (red) for $80 total.  The Cloud 9 seat is on order (back ordered).  Have received 2 ABUS GraniteX 540's.  Ordered 2 each spare tubes for each bike (wife's RadRunner plus and my Rover step thru 1).