News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Beautiful Day For A Ride

Started by rowanamethyst, May 13, 2020, 01:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

rowanamethyst

I went for a quick ride on my RadWagon today, the weather was perfect and this time of day, the traffic was very light. Only went about 6 miles, but I figure that's not bad for an overweight novice with bad lungs! ;D

I got the bike to exercise and to reduce the miles I put on my car, I live about 3 miles outside of town on mostly flat roads, some small hills. I used to smoke a lot, but I quit in 2012, and my lungs have recovered as much as they're going to. A manual bike would be too much for me, but with the electric assist it's perfect! I'm thinking about getting the side bags to go grocery shopping with.

Ryan

Awesome!  This is why I love ebikes - getting more people outside on bikes instead of sitting in their cars. Let us know what kind of panniers you decide to get. I've been looking at some myself outside of what Rad Power Bikes sells. I did review the Fremont bags which are nice, but pricey compared to some other options.

rowanamethyst

I was looking at the Ballard bags, so i have plenty of storage. $240 for a pair is pretty pricey though, so I'll look at other options too.