News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Coronavirus Impact on Electric Bike Companies - Order now?

Started by Ryan, March 03, 2020, 12:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Ryan

I have yet to see anything apparent as far as inventory issues but I have to imagine some electric bike companies will be impacted. Just a public service announcement that if you want an ebike for spring you may want to consider ordering one now just in case.

sloppy

Spring is never a good time to buy a bike either way.  Fall is when you buy a bike its a seasonal item.  Everyone wants to dump inventory before new year. 

If I was in market I would probably just ride this market hiccup out and wait. 

Ryan

Looks like Rad is down to just three models in stock: RadRunner, RadWagon and RadMini. Most other models are slated to ship in June and current preorders for the RadRunner Plus aren't expected to ship until August. It is amazing how many websites I visit and they are out of stock of most model ebikes. I think the coronavirus is definitely having some impact but also more people are buying ebikes to get outside during these times.

Ballermaris

I ordered the RadWagon and got it in a week. It is the accessories that are problematic and then oddly the batteries. I am looking for getting the baskets so that is two things I will need of course, one for the front and one for the back. One small and one large.

Ballermaris
2019 RadWagon