News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

European warehouse issues

Started by bjkool, October 28, 2021, 11:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

bjkool

I ordered my RadRhino (Rover) 6 plus st on the 25th of September. Their webpage specified that it would ship "early October". I called them on the 7th of October and got confirmation that I got a bike allocated to me and that it would ship the next week. Call them again next week and they said it would ship "next week". Now it's been three weeks since they said that they allocated the bike to me. And when I asked what the hold up was they started talking about over seas shipments that might take longer time, and when I said that I already got confirmation that I had a bike allocated to me they got really defensive. Now the estimation is November. I feel that I should get honest information about the status of my order. Maybe they are waiting on some parts or whatever, but I would like to know. It feels like I've lended them almost 2000€ and they said I'll get it back in a week, and now it's been over a month.
To make this a non issue they should send out honest updates about the order. I've heard nothing from them except from when I call them.
Just disappointed how the European dealer handles this issue. Initially they said it was a warehouse relocation issue and now I have no idea what's going on.
If I knew this after say the first weel I might have cancelled my order since it''s soon winter over here in Scandinavia. But now I just want to be a Rad owner.

Cocoz

Good luck with that!
Ordered my Radwagon 4 in July, their website said "ship September" at today's date, the 15th of November, the bike has not shipped yet and they cannot give me any detailed information. They also deleted by mistake a piece of accessory and now it's out of stock so god knows when I will (if) ever get it.
I went through so many phone calls and emails that I am exhausted and can't do that any longer.
I hope that one day in the near future the bike will arrive and if in the meantime I find something else either new or second hand I will cancel this bloody order.

vmicraig

I ordered my Rad Rhino5 online in early September and just got mine here in London yesterday.  Counting my blessings that it came in this early.  Perhaps my multiple online complaints helped?  They did refund my shipping costs for having taken so long, but that was only because I kept complaining online.  Took her out on my first tenure today and had a blast. Colder that I wanted it to be, since I thought I'd have it by October latest, but still worth the wait.