News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Prices increase on Most Rad Power Bikes models

Started by Ryan, March 25, 2021, 06:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Ryan

Saw the updates to prices this morning. Most Rad Power Bikes models increased $100 with the RadWagon increasing $200. More details here: https://ebikeescape.com/prices-increase-rad-power-bikes-models/

robzkombi

Sure did, Glad we purchased our Runner Plus before the price hike. The added 50.00 dollars off helped a bit. I was totally surprised  how fast we received the bike. Even though site said they would ship in April, we received the bike 3 days after placing the order. The weird part about it was when I made the selection it already said "Out of stock" but it let me add it to my cart....Should have gone out and bought a lottery ticket!

sc00ter

Regardless of the price increase the Rads are still a bargain. I will continue to recommend them.

CG31

Glad I bought mine when I did. Ordered my Radrovers back in July for 1499 plus the 200 dollar 2 bike discount. So 1399 each vs. 1699 is a huge difference, probably wouldn't have bought them.

Altema

Quote from: sc00ter on March 25, 2021, 08:56:26 AM
Regardless of the price increase the Rads are still a bargain. I will continue to recommend them.
Yes, still a very good value. I read a review article this morning for another bike that they said was "Most bang for buck". No suspension, half the torque as a Rad, smaller battery, and more expensive. Needless to say, I commented 😉

Joel52334

My RW4 is ~+$400 since September 2020.  I think that's a bit!
I'm an RW4 owner. I'm not using any of these ancient forums. (ICQ, AIM, MSN, YIM). Instead look for @joelhuebner, joel.huebner, joel.huebner@gmail.com, joel52334.
That's where you will find me.
This forum uses UTC time. GMT-0.  I'm at GMT-5 CDT.