Author Topic: radwagon 4 wheel sizes  (Read 4473 times)

ejonesss

• View Profile
radwagon 4 wheel sizes
« on: April 10, 2021, 12:02:28 PM »
i know that the tire width is custom size but what about the rim diameter as well as the effective rim diameter because when it comes time to replace tires will normal childs mountain bike tires work? as often childs mountain bikes use sizes from  18 to 24 inches depending on the age range and size of the bike.

and what about the spokes.

i have not gotten my radwagon 4 assembled yet as i got it during the winter  but when i get it assembled and going eventually the inevitable will happen i will need to replace broken spokes and i was wondering if the spokes are standard lengths so custom length would not have to be cut and threaded.

Joel52334

• Using my RPW4 for my cardiac rehab.
    • View Profile
    • Oh the things I know & do! --(under construction)
Re: radwagon 4 wheel sizes
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 07:09:48 PM »
I was just looking at the Accessories and Parts pages.  It specifically says they don't post every part. Please call/contact service.  Spokes seem to be one of those things.  Email or call them.
I'm an RW4 owner. I'm not using any of these ancient forums. (ICQ, AIM, MSN, YIM). Instead look for @joelhuebner, joel.huebner, joel.huebner@gmail.com, joel52334.
That's where you will find me.
This forum uses UTC time. GMT-0.  I'm at GMT-5 CDT.

ejonesss

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 09:43:06 AM »
thats the problem. when they dont list the parts then we dont know if they have them so we cant get it fixed and we have to turn to a hozan spoke cutter/threader to custom cut spokes.

rad if you are reading this please list all the parts no matter how painful it may be.

esotericist

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2021, 08:55:23 PM »
ejoness: did you ever get any of the measurements you were looking for?

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2021, 08:55:23 PM »