News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Notifications

Started by jbfoster, March 26, 2021, 08:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

jbfoster

I haven't been getting a email from the forum when there has been a reply. I checked my junk folder but have not seen any there. Any idea what I am missing?

Jim

Ryan

I'll take a look at this. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Ryan

Quote from: jbfoster on March 26, 2021, 08:39:40 PM
I haven't been getting a email from the forum when there has been a reply. I checked my junk folder but have not seen any there. Any idea what I am missing?

Jim

Jim! I believe I was able to solve this. You might need to select unnotify and then notify again on the topics you are interested in. I tested it on another account and it appears to be working. Please let me know if it works. Thanks

jbfoster

Quote from: Ryan on March 28, 2021, 07:58:56 AM
Quote from: jbfoster on March 26, 2021, 08:39:40 PM

Jim

Jim! I believe I was able to solve this. You might need to select unnotify and then notify again on the topics you are interested in. I tested it on another account and it appears to be working. Please let me know if it works. Thanks

I don't remember all that I was following. I will let you know if I have any further problems.

Thanks
Jim

jbfoster

I am now getting the notifications. I had several emails this morning.

Thanks Ryan
Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk