News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Plug n play sine wave 60v 40A controller kit for Rad

Started by JTK77, March 07, 2021, 12:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

JTK77

Just tested my proto design plug n play sine wave 60v 40A Rad controller kit. Order in Factory.
This unit is modified to L10 motor connector as I have the G06.1000.DC motor installed.
Also coming L10 ready sine wave 60v 45A kit with  UKC-1 display. Order in Factory.

Altema

Nice! What is the cost, and are you planning a 72 volt version?

JTK77

Quote from: Altema on March 07, 2021, 08:10:56 PM
Nice! What is the cost, and are you planning a 72 volt version?

These will be 17s Max but who knows the furure.

Altema

About the 60V 40 amp sine wave controller; are you selling those? The unit in the picture looks a lot like the Electro Bike World and Bolton trapezoidal wave controller... is that a coincidence, or are you using the same chassis?

JTK77

Quote from: Altema on March 15, 2021, 11:54:11 PM
About the 60V 40 amp sine wave controller; are you selling those? The unit in the picture looks a lot like the Electro Bike World and Bolton trapezoidal wave controller... is that a coincidence, or are you using the same chassis?

This prototype is KT made unit slightly modified sine wave unit. Yes the body is the same. This may not be the same type as final product 😉
The project has suffered some difficulties as factories are filled with orders and MOQs has been raising too. Its talking more time than anticipated but will be ready some point.

KinLL

Quote from: JTK77 on March 07, 2021, 12:16:28 PM
Just tested my proto design plug n play sine wave 60v 40A Rad controller kit. Order in Factory.
This unit is modified to L10 motor connector as I have the G06.1000.DC motor installed.
Also coming L10 ready sine wave 60v 45A kit with  UKC-1 display. Order in Factory.

I'd be interested in this controller, as I'm looking at the same 1000w G06 hub to fit a Radrunner . Did you get the hub ready built with the rim and spokes from supplier, or did you get the hub first and then build the wheel? I'm looking for a hub with 20 rim installed.

** Edit - nevermind, found your posts on FB Group Rad Upgrades, with the answers