Author Topic: Free Gear for Active Forum Members!  (Read 13493 times)

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Free Gear for Active Forum Members!
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2021, 09:11:14 AM »
Hey Ryan..if this is still open I’d like one of those multitools.
Absolutely, just PM me your full address.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

jbfoster

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2021, 06:35:11 PM »
Ryan, just curios, do you know how the package is coming? The reason I ask is Fedex came to my door empty handed today and rang the bell. He waited about a minute then went back to the Fedex truck. He sat there for a couple minutes and then drove off. I wonder why he would ring the bell without having a package. Know one in the house was expecting a package from Fedex.

Jim
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 10:00:17 PM by jbfoster »

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2021, 11:02:56 AM »
Ryan, just curios, do you know how the package is coming? The reason I ask is Fedex came to my door empty handed today and rang the bell. He waited about a minute then went back to the Fedex truck. He sat there for a couple minutes and then drove off. I wonder why he would ring the bell without having a package. Know one in the house was expecting a package from Fedex.

Jim

Looks like it is coming via USPS.

For anyone else looking for any of these items let me know. I can also order the top tube bag but you'll need to Paypal me $9 to cover the remainder ($59 - $50 credit). I think the multi-tools, mirrors and gloves are nice. The pump isn't anything special in my opinion. I could also order the grips or shifter which I imagine would fit Rads as well. Just shoot me a PM and I'll make it happen.

massassi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2021, 02:56:24 PM »
damn that would be awesome! who doesn't like free stuffs?

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2021, 05:29:02 PM »
damn that would be awesome! who doesn't like free stuffs?

Just let me know what you want and PM me your address!

Altema

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2021, 07:41:07 AM »
Hi Ryan, I received the riding gloves yesterday. They are very nice, and I'll be doing a mini-review on them soon. I was actually at a Kohl's store yesterday to get something lighter than my "halfway-up-the-arm-made-for-Siberia" gloves, but they did not have my size. So I went for my ride without gloves, and came home to a package waiting on the table! Thanks again, and they are very much appreciated.

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2021, 07:07:34 AM »
Hi all, I still have credit left so if you want anything free (under $50) let me know. Here is the link to the accessories: https://himiwaybike.com/collections/accessories

robzkombi

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2021, 08:10:20 AM »
Only 42 scratch that, 41 post to go... :)

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2021, 10:13:29 AM »
Only 42 scratch that, 41 post to go... :)
Shoot me a PM with what you want. Happy to send something.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

robzkombi

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2021, 10:22:40 AM »
I purchased three Thumb throttle thingies from a person on Etsy.  I did a trial fit and we just felt more comfortable with the regular wrist throttle so we decided the thumb throttle are not for us.
So if anyone is interested in one just send me a private message and I will send one free of charge including shipping to the lower 48 states.

Thanks

sc00ter

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2021, 01:12:38 PM »
I purchased a Save Your Seat Lock in the correct Rad size (32mm). I'm not going to use it. I was going to put it on the RadMini ST but it hits the battery, and I forgot why I don't use it on the RadRunner 1. So that being said, if anyone want's it hit me up via PM with your address and I'll get it in a USPS Fits It Ships box and get it to ya. Excellent quality, like new, have both keys and back card from packaging. FREE. Will mark it gone when it gets claimed. Again, FREE.

jbfoster

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2021, 11:29:11 AM »
Hey Ryan I received the bike pump. I havn't had the need to use it yet. Thanks for the pump.

Jim

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2021, 12:25:10 PM »
Hey Ryan I received the bike pump. I havn't had the need to use it yet. Thanks for the pump.

Jim

Awesome! No problem. If anyone else wants anything please let me know as soon as possible. I'm going to be using any leftover credit to get gloves and donate them to those in need.

Altema

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2021, 07:19:05 AM »

Jim

Awesome! No problem. If anyone else wants anything please let me know as soon as possible. I'm going to be using any leftover credit to get gloves and donate them to those in need.
PS: The gloves are really protective, and are comfortable down to about 45° F. I wear mine when I can, and only switch to something heavier below 45° or lighter above 65°.

George3

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2021, 02:12:51 PM »
Ryan,

I received the mirrors today and they are great. I just wanted to thank you so very much for them and for all that you do for us on this forum.

George

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2021, 02:12:51 PM »