News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Range Question

Started by jbfoster, November 14, 2020, 04:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

jbfoster

I have the RadRover 5. I did a 25 mile ride today on PAS 3. I started out at about 375 watts. Every 6 miles I dropped 1 bar on the battery. Right after I hit 24 miles it dropped to one bar pulling 303 watts. Does sound about right? I tried PAS 2 and it was doing 125 watts. I was being lazy so I rode is PAS 3.

Thanks
Jim

Altema

The wattage sounds about right. I use PAS 3 most of the time, and mine will be345 to 375 watts with a full battery. As the battery drains and the voltage drops, the wattage will also gradually decrease. 303 watts is also about what I get on the last bar.

jbfoster

Quote from: Altema on November 14, 2020, 09:16:59 PM
The wattage sounds about right. I use PAS 3 most of the time, and mine will be345 to 375 watts with a full battery. As the battery drains and the voltage drops, the wattage will also gradually decrease. 303 watts is also about what I get on the last bar.

Do you get about the same milage ?

Jim

Altema

Mileage varies. I've gotten 41 miles on a charge, but usually it's closer to 30 because I ride in hilly areas. Today I got 22, but that was because I was shredding mountain bike trails!