Author Topic: Introduce yourself!  (Read 25057 times)

Tim Scott

• View Profile
Re: Introduce yourself!
« Reply #240 on: June 01, 2021, 02:43:04 PM »
Hi I'm Tim from Norwich, UK, had my Radrunner for a couple of weeks now and I'm really loving it so far. Got it set up for me and my 8 yo daughter at the minute, for school run and commuting and anything else I can use it for 😁👍

Cwroady

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 08, 2021, 06:54:06 AM »
Greetings, Chris from OC, SoCal. Picked up a 2018 City ST for RV trips .. quickly realized 1 wouldn't be enough so got another identical bike for the better half. We are both enjoying them well beyond RV trips. We are riding to one of the Grandkids baseball games today ;-)   

JimInPT

• View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 11, 2021, 01:25:20 PM »
Howdy!  I'm Jim, have had a RadMini Step-Thru 2 since March, love it so far, and my preferred pronoun is "your/his majesty".
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 01:05:59 PM by JimInPT »

JimInPT

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 12, 2021, 01:10:48 PM »
Hello, Iím Miller from South Carolina and the proud owner of a Radrunner Plus. I hope to meet some people here who have figured out some things for their rad bikes like where do you attach a mirror?

Iíve modified a 60Ē utility bar tray to carry my bike, not totally satisfied with it but it works for now. Will try to upload a picture.

I use Mirrycycle bar-end mirrors (easy to find at bike shops and online) on my Rad Mini Step-Thru and they're fantastic; inexpensive, very sturdy and they don't move once tightened down (that process is a bit squeaky and scary the first time, but heed the instructions to keep tightening; it won't break).  Have one mounted up/outward on the left and the other down/inward on the right - a trail entrance near home has narrow clearance between a tree and a fence.  Here's a photo of how they're set up.  And by the way, love the Vice-grips; along with duct tape they're the handyman's secret weapon.

Update: Here's Ryan's affiliate link to the product, current price is a little less than I paid a couple months ago at same URL: 
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009R96YK/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0009R96YK&linkCode=as2&tag=qci0c-20&linkId=67702c1a4875fee6e2b97d2d7abba54d

« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 08:22:19 AM by JimInPT »

jdavidm

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 12, 2021, 07:07:55 PM »
Hello everyone :)
I'm new to this forum and hail from the front range of Colorado. My wife just ordered and received a Rad City ST. She was told it might be six weeks before she received it but it showed up in less than a week. Ordered June 4 and it was delivered June 10!!! Amazingly fast!  It took about an hour to assemble it. I already have some questions for you experienced ebike users so I'll head over to the General Forum and post my questions there.
David

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 13, 2021, 08:17:00 AM »
Welcome Tim, Chris, Jim and David. Thanks for joining us! Be sure to check out our ebike accessories list if you're looking to outfit your new ebikes. It also helps support the forum: https://ebikeescape.com/electric-bike-accessories/