News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Introduce yourself!

Started by Ryan, November 28, 2018, 08:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Mostviertel50

Greetings from Austria, we have since June last year our RadRunner and we love it! And now, since one week and over six months waiting we can drive with the complete family on our RadWagon4 and the RadRunner. We use it for bring our kids to school and all the short drives wich in the past were done by car. 

TravelforPictures

Just got my Green Rad Rover 5 this week.  Love it!

Using it to get to get around to places for photography.

TravelforPictures on Instagram
http://www.instagram.com/travelforpictures

wagon4owner

Hi everyone from NorCal (SF Bay area!). We just got a RW4 used from Craigslist! I use it for office commutes and hauling the kids around and short shopping trips. Have put on ~300 mi on it in the 1st month.. Loving it so far!

Cheers!

Rickyboy

Hello to everyone from a soon to be RAD Rover 6 plus owner X 2.  My name is Rick, a retired 67 year old newspaper pressman and presently live in the south Cariboo area of BC Canada.  I recently pre-ordered 2 Rad Rovers for both my wife and I. Unfortunately they won't arrive until October { I hope }. I'm enjoying reading the many topics covered here on the site, and the different ideas, upgrades, options that people post. All good information. Not sure it's pertinent but, I have several hobbies like hunting, fishing, but my main passion for a hobby is,... I build different stringed instruments ranging from full size electric guitars to 3 & 4 string cigar Box guitars to "oil can guitar" builds. I manage to sell most of what I make but managed to keep some of my favorites. Most of them are custom orders. But there's more to life than guitars and I'm really looking forward to getting on the roads and trails. I look fwd to meeting some of you here online and reading more about Rad Riding. Stay safe and well everyone.

i70

Hello there looks like a killer source for all things Rad  then some !  nice site ! 

Ryan

Welcome new members! We're up over 3300 members now which is hard to believe. It really is awesome to see so much valuable information being shared.

Kapfish

Hello my name is Steve. I got my radrunner a few weeks back and I've been loving it! I live in NJ at the beach and already ride a bike regularly but wanted an e bike I'm glad I chose rad. I put the fenders on and zip tied a crate to the back. I also got a seat post and new seat. Setting it up has been almost as fun as riding. I'm excited to learn more about my bike on here and as I work on it.

Albert George

HI  I am Albert and just ordered 2 mini step thru's for 1249.00  each.  And we bought 2 rear racks for 50% off.....2 for 79.00 I hope we will like them

JimInPT

Quote from: Albert George on August 17, 2021, 01:47:45 PM
HI  I am Albert and just ordered 2 mini step thru's for 1240.00  each.  I hope we will like them

That's a great deal, Albert!  I paid $1,449 for mine and don't regret it, but would have loved to get that price.
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.

RadNotDad

Hi I'm from Winter Park, FL. Got my RR+ a few weeks ago and using it as my daily commuter/going around town. Loving it so much!

This community is so awesome! I bought my black front rack off the classifieds which I love, couldn't deal with it being bright orange.

moparherb

RadRunner+ on order and I can't wait. My name is Herb and I live in Central New York. Looking forward to learning from this forum.

SemperVee

Greetings from two New RAD riders from Olympia WA.   We were riders already but adding in the ebike help has made our outings much easier and can go further now.   Has turned into an expensive hobby with all the extras different from standard bikes.
We just drove down to the RAD store and took the boxes from there and I put them together.

WagsideHouse

My name is Jennifer, like Moparherb I also live in Central New York! Just got my RadMini Step-Thru 2 a couple weeks ago. I decided that driving my car to/from work was too much of a waste. My commute is 9 miles round trip, and the highlight of my day!

Jen

WagsideHouse

Quote from: moparherb on August 22, 2021, 04:09:16 PM
RadRunner+ on order and I can't wait. My name is Herb and I live in Central New York. Looking forward to learning from this forum.

Moparherb, I'm in Syracuse.  8) I love my Radmini!!

Jen

Ryan

Welcome new members. Glad to have you!