News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Introduce yourself!

Started by Ryan, November 28, 2018, 08:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

bycrom

Hi,

I'm a Dad who has a 17 year old daughter. Such a rough year for her, b/c of family member health issues we had to lock down to only one of her friends into our protective circle. That, combined with school 100% zoom was rough. She managed, keeping her straight A's (chem -> B but hey), and not really grumbling much about the world situation.

As I reward for her fortitude she is the proud owner of a radrunner (green). It has freed her in so many ways. I really can not express how it has instantly become part of her life, and helped start mending the mental scrapes and bruises this year has brought all of us. Giving my girl some freedom back, and the power to travel easier and cleaner, well ... no words can express but for those parents out there I think you understand.

Accessory time!

Ryan

Quote from: bycrom on March 26, 2021, 11:06:58 PM
Hi,

I'm a Dad who has a 17 year old daughter. Such a rough year for her, b/c of family member health issues we had to lock down to only one of her friends into our protective circle. That, combined with school 100% zoom was rough. She managed, keeping her straight A's (chem -> B but hey), and not really grumbling much about the world situation.

As I reward for her fortitude she is the proud owner of a radrunner (green). It has freed her in so many ways. I really can not express how it has instantly become part of her life, and helped start mending the mental scrapes and bruises this year has brought all of us. Giving my girl some freedom back, and the power to travel easier and cleaner, well ... no words can express but for those parents out there I think you understand.

Accessory time!

Awesome story, thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum!

Altema

Quote from: Mrrpeabody56 on March 19, 2021, 09:24:43 AM
GOOD MORNING. I have been registered for a couple of weeks as mrpeabody56. I forgot my password, and could not log on today. I requested a password reset, using my user name - it never came thru. I next requested a password reset using my email - when I did that I was told "no email/user by that name".

Simply put, I cannot log on under my original user name. Could someone please tell me what I need to do? My pop up blockers, etc are not "on". Thank you for any help/info you might send my way.
If you send a PM to Ryan, the site administrator, he should be able to straighten it out as long as it's possible to verify the account.

AMAC1680

Hello.
New RAD RUNNER should be here tomorrow.
Cool site.

Cheers.

Ryan

Quote from: AMAC1680 on March 31, 2021, 10:22:49 AM
Hello.
New RAD RUNNER should be here tomorrow.
Cool site.

Cheers.

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your RadRunner!

jhcolo

New owner of a lightly used Rad Rover which I believe is a 2020 model. Is there a surefire way to confirm the year of the bike? I live in far western Colorado. Lots of great riding in the area. 8)

Thanks!

JKS_

Check your serial # on your front stem above your shocks.  It may have the year built into the number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhcolo

LOL! My serial# has both 19 and 20 in it? Thanks for the suggestion.

lcsmall

Greetings from Virginia Beach, VA.  Just ordered a Rad Rover this week and eagerly await its delivery.  I'm not in my 20's anymore, and I can't wait to get back on a bike for more than a spin around the neighborhood.

Jimlad

Hey all, Jimmy from Southampton UK. Radwagon 4 owner imported via the Netherlands.  Loving it but not the EU rules so recently updated to the 35a and lcd upgrade.

She now shifts! Joined off seeing some of Ryan's videos. Already seen loads of useful threads so will be sticking around.

se-riously

Greetings from San Francisco, California.  See my review of my new Radrunner 1 here:

https://www.radowners.com/index.php?topic=931.0

RobtRoma

New (soon to be) owner from northern New Jersey here.  I ordered my RadRover 5 LE about 18 days ago.  The site said shipping in April when I placed the order.  I already received the accessories I ordered.  I was hoping the bike would ship early April but no such luck.  Still waiting...

Unfortunately I waited too long and had to absorb the $100 price increase.  I just didn't want to order and have it shipped to NJ in the winter.  We had a lot of snow this year and I wanted to be able to try it out before the 2 week return period ran out.  Right after the snow melted and I was about ready to buy, the bike went out of stock.  When it came up on pre-order, the increase was added... :o  DOH!

Anyone else have their bike shipped cross-country?  I'm a bit worried that the long trip will take a toll on the packaging.  Fingers crossed it's not that bad. 

Anyway, looking forward to getting the bike and becoming more active in the community.

--UPDATE--  4-14-21 - Just got my shipment notification.  Should be here middle of next week  :)

pjmeyer4

Greetings from Fort Worth TX.  I got my Rad Rover 5 about 3 weeks ago and you will see me mainly on the Trinity Trails.  Patrick

Feg32

Hello all, I'm Dave from Cincinnati, Ohio. My wife and I are casual (acoustic) cyclists and I am anxiously awaiting my first e-bike. My RadRunner is scheduled for delivery tomorrow and we'll be placing another order for the wife's later in the week.

Radillac

@jhcolo, @JKS_, @lcsmall, @Jimlad, @se-riously, @RobtRoma, @pjmeyer4, @Feg32 - Welcome to the forum! @lcsmall, I am in Norfolk and have a 2018 Radrover.