News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Radwagon 2017 accessories - help!

Started by LenaBina, November 08, 2021, 06:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

LenaBina

We purchased a 2017 Radwagon in really good shape in the spring, and purchased the aluminum accessory deck, the deck hand, the deck pads in June, and were going to order the caboose.
I was just informed that they will no longer be fulfilling the order for the accessory deck as they oversold the product, and that it and the legacy caboose are no longer going to be made.
I have received a refund, but it puts us in the position of not being able to use the bike as we had planned.
We are foster parents, and bought the bike so that we could ride with kids of varying ages and sizes. The bike has the wooden deck and footboards, but that's it.
Does anyone have any ideas of how we can still make this work? Any leads on used accessories, off-market/3rd party items, or diy options would be really appreciated.
Thanks!

JimInPT

Quote from: LenaBina on November 08, 2021, 06:08:52 AM
We purchased a 2017 Radwagon in really good shape in the spring, and purchased the aluminum accessory deck, the deck hand, the deck pads in June, and were going to order the caboose.
I was just informed that they will no longer be fulfilling the order for the accessory deck as they oversold the product, and that it and the legacy caboose are no longer going to be made.
I have received a refund, but it puts us in the position of not being able to use the bike as we had planned.
We are foster parents, and bought the bike so that we could ride with kids of varying ages and sizes. The bike has the wooden deck and footboards, but that's it.
Does anyone have any ideas of how we can still make this work? Any leads on used accessories, off-market/3rd party items, or diy options would be really appreciated.
Thanks!

Check the Classifieds section of this and other forums that cover Rad bikes, as well as eBay.  Might consider adding a "want to buy...." thread to those forums.  One thing working in your favor is that you seem to be looking for kids' accessories.  Since kids tend to grow, eventually those accessories are gathering dust and are ripe for resale to somebody else.  Good luck!
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.