Author Topic: Spare battery transportation  (Read 1749 times)

ericwn

• View Profile
Spare battery transportation
« on: July 09, 2021, 04:08:14 AM »
For those who carry a spare battery on their wagon, how do you attach them? I saw one person carry the battery in a cavity in the wagon 4 frame, but how hard is it to get to when needed? How do others transport their spares?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ericwn

• View Profile
Re: Spare battery transportation
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 07:55:23 AM »
Bumping this up again. Anyone with a spare battery on their wagon? How do you carry it?

Ddaybc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2021, 08:38:20 AM »
I've never tried it but I saw, somewhere, one Radwagon 4 owner mounted their controller under the place where it's usually located. He/she then put their spare battery on the top surface where the controller used to be. According to them it fits snug so there was no issue with losing it.
As I've said, I haven't tried it but I am keeping it in mind if I ever want a second battery.

crorris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2021, 09:21:32 AM »
I'm not sure if this will work on a RadWagon, but I use this on my Rad Rover 5. It has straps on the bottom and I attach it to my rear rack or inside my front basket. It holds the Rad battery very well with a little extra room. I also added a piece of 3/4" foam in the bottom of the bag just for some extra cushion.

https://amzn.to/313cnEN
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 07:33:42 AM by Ryan »

ericwn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2021, 09:31:00 AM »
Thank you both for your replies! I’ve seen the one video on YT as well - the battery seemed to almost fit well except for a little bumping against the rear fender…

The bag also looks interesting - Canadian Amazon unfortunately charges 100+ bucks for 3 $30 USD item… but will look around a bit more.

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2021, 09:31:00 AM »