Author Topic: Free Rockbros top tube bags!  (Read 5491 times)

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Free Rockbros top tube bags!
« on: June 06, 2021, 05:30:52 PM »
Hi all, Ryan here. In a previous thread I had offered some free accessories to active forum members. At this point, I have far too many $60 referral credits at Himiway which means I'd like to send some top tube bags to you! After checking out their accessories the Rockbros bag seems the best option. I'm trying to avoid having users send me addresses so if you want one, PM me, and I'll send you the $60 promo code and you can order yourself (hopefully this works). Here is the link for the bag: https://himiwaybike.com/collections/accessories/products/multifunctional-e-bike-frame-bag

As always, thanks for being a forum member and your support here, my YouTube channel and website www.EbikeEscape.com

Cwroady

• View Profile
Re: Free Rockbros top tube bags!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2021, 08:40:06 AM »
Thank you Ryan. The code you provided worked and I have received a confirmation email.

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2021, 12:04:19 PM »
Thank you Ryan. The code you provided worked and I have received a confirmation email.

Awesome, thanks for letting me know. So if anyone wants one please PM me and I'll shoot you the code.

Cwroady

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2021, 08:53:35 AM »
Received yesterday in the mail. Nice bag with a number of different attachment points. Thanks again for passing on the code and freebie.

mjk12

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2021, 06:28:29 AM »
Thank you, Ryan.  I just ordered this.

jbfoster

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2021, 03:26:11 PM »
Thanks Ryan, I got the bag a few days ago. Nice little bag.

Thanks Again
Jim

Altema

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2021, 04:59:47 PM »
Has anyone tried this bag with a RadMini? I purchased a similar one, but the front Velcro would not work because the mounting boss was in the way, and it contacted the steering tube. with only bottom Velcro, it would not stay upright.

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2021, 08:09:14 PM »
I still have more codes so if anyone wants one let me know  8)

Happy to see them going to fellow Rad owners that are a part of the forum.

Corbin Wolf

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2021, 04:50:56 PM »
Hi Ryan,

May I have a code please? If not, no worries.  Either way, keep up the great work.

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2021, 03:54:37 PM »
Hi Ryan,

May I have a code please? If not, no worries.  Either way, keep up the great work.

Sent a code to your email. Enjoy!

Corbin Wolf

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2021, 06:11:17 PM »
Thank you Ryan, much appreciated! Have a good week.

Bert-63

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2021, 09:34:28 PM »
Hi all, Ryan here. In a previous thread I had offered some free accessories to active forum members. At this point, I have far too many $60 referral credits at Himiway which means I'd like to send some top tube bags to you! After checking out their accessories the Rockbros bag seems the best option. I'm trying to avoid having users send me addresses so if you want one, PM me, and I'll send you the $60 promo code and you can order yourself (hopefully this works). Here is the link for the bag: https://himiwaybike.com/collections/accessories/products/multifunctional-e-bike-frame-bag

As always, thanks for being a forum member and your support here, my YouTube channel and website www.EbikeEscape.com

I would love to have one of these if any are available.

We’ve had our Rads almost a month and have gotten little more than some basic mods due to my health problems but things are looking up!

esotericist

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2021, 09:00:45 PM »
i didn't actually put together the fact that the ryan running this site and the ryan at ebikeescape.com were the same until i stumbled over this thread.

even before that, i was using some of your references on your site in order to help inform accessory shopping. so thanks for that.

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2021, 07:44:14 PM »

I would love to have one of these if any are available.

We’ve had our Rads almost a month and have gotten little more than some basic mods due to my health problems but things are looking up!

HI Bert - check your PMs, just sent you a code.

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2021, 07:45:37 PM »
i didn't actually put together the fact that the ryan running this site and the ryan at ebikeescape.com were the same until i stumbled over this thread.

even before that, i was using some of your references on your site in order to help inform accessory shopping. so thanks for that.

Yes, same person! Rad Owners Forum came first and then I decided to expand a bit broader while still covering Rad Power Bikes pretty extensively. Glad you found some of the info helpful!

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2021, 07:45:37 PM »