News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Tired of missing out on Rad items in stock?

Started by Ryan, October 02, 2020, 01:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

George3

As of 22 Oct, at 6pm Mountain, Rad Rover rear rack is available.....

George

spyder918

Quote from: George3 on October 22, 2020, 05:12:13 PM

George

Yep!...thanks...finally!  Just got my order in.  So much for the email alerts..haha.

Joewagon

Rover rear rack in black are available! Get on it!

Ryan

Quote from: spyder918 on October 22, 2020, 11:49:13 PM
Quote from: George3 on October 22, 2020, 05:12:13 PM

George

Yep!...thanks...finally!  Just got my order in.  So much for the email alerts..haha.

I dropped the ball on this one - totally missed it. But glad we have some awesome forum members  8)

radrover4fun

Small basket is available, rad rover is also in stock for shipping today, the black one.  Not the step thru which has bee available.  Buying a second one for spouse, so now we will have two rad rovers and a mini step through.

Gary

jbfoster

I got the email today the Radrover black rear rack is in stock.

Ryan

aaronmcp@gmail.com

I've been waiting for a while for the Rad Mini Rear Rack to come back in stock. I signed up for your email list.

Thanks for creating this forum Ryan!

Ryan

erik

I can't explain this, but though my PC's web browsers all show the Rad Mini rear racks as being sold out, if I check using the Safari browser on my iPhone it shows the orange one sold out but not the black one.  I ordered a black one through the iPhone on Monday, the order was accepted and shipped, is supposed to be here next Monday.  Give it a try!

jbfoster

Quote from: erik on December 03, 2020, 02:09:19 PM
I can't explain this, but though my PC's web browsers all show the Rad Mini rear racks as being sold out, if I check using the Safari browser on my iPhone it shows the orange one sold out but not the black one.  I ordered a black one through the iPhone on Monday, the order was accepted and shipped, is supposed to be here next Monday.  Give it a try!

My browser Google Chrome shows the black in stock.

Jim

George3

As of 15 Dec 20, The upgrade premium front headlight is available on the RAD website.....

George