News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Lets track delivery schedules

Started by zed, August 26, 2020, 04:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Joewagon

Quote from: Joewagon on October 21, 2020, 05:42:23 PM
I ordered an "in stock" bike, a rad mini st1 on October 19 at 5:47 PM. I got an email today that the bike will be delivered on October 26 before 8:PM. That is quick.

On September 15 I ordered a rover and a wagon. I called and they estimate I will get the rover in the first 2 weeks of November and the wagon in the last 2 weeks of November. Not so quick.

Just giving you some infor and time frames.

Just Got the Rad Mini Step thru today 11/27. Thats 8 days, not bad.
The Rover step Thru is supposed to ship in the second week of November. No time frame for the Radwagon.

RyCon82

Quote from: Joewagon on October 27, 2020, 09:56:43 PM
Quote from: Joewagon on October 21, 2020, 05:42:23 PM
I ordered an "in stock" bike, a rad mini st1 on October 19 at 5:47 PM. I got an email today that the bike will be delivered on October 26 before 8:PM. That is quick.

On September 15 I ordered a rover and a wagon. I called and they estimate I will get the rover in the first 2 weeks of November and the wagon in the last 2 weeks of November. Not so quick.

Just giving you some infor and time frames.

Just Got the Rad Mini Step thru today 11/27. Thats 8 days, not bad.
The Rover step Thru is supposed to ship in the second week of November. No time frame for the Radwagon.

I've been waiting since August for our Rover Step Thrus... we have lost faith that they will actually ship in November as they were supposed to be shipped in September :/

Mudder

Ordered Radrover 5 Oct. 7, picked up by Fedex Oct 22, out for delivery on Oct. 29.
3 weeks for build, 1 week for transit to Tn/Ga line.

CRRrider

Rover ST ordered 8/15 #268651. Left the factory yesterday, arrived in Central Oregon today 10/30.

RyCon82

My Rover ST's came!!! Ordered August, Shipped yesterday, received today (Portland, Oregon). The wait is over!  The assembly time will probably take twice as long because of 3 months of accessories that I have been collecting!

Joewagon

My wife loves her Mini ST1 so the Rover ST,  I originally ordered in September 10, is not needed so I thought I would exchange it for the rover 5 limited with next day shipping. well I pulled the trigger but I had to pay a $200 difference in price. The rover shipped today and I got an email that I would get it on 11/11.

The radwagon I ordered in September will not be available until January with either a 2 yr warranty or a $100 reduction in price or a refund. I'm not sure what I'll take right now but we will see. let me know what you think. TTNF

android

Quote from: android on October 16, 2020, 06:25:25 PM
Quote from: fullerthanempty on October 16, 2020, 10:23:50 AM
Quote from: android on October 16, 2020, 06:53:51 AM
Hey fullerthanempty...

Quote from: fullerthanempty on October 15, 2020, 07:45:12 PM
Ordered RR+ August 5th. Confirmed October delivery on September 28th. Called again October 12th and was told it would ship late November. Cancelled RR+ immediately. Ordered RR1 October 15th. Will update when it ships.

Did Rad indicate what the deal was with the RR+?? Thanks.

Nope. The person I spoke with didn't offer any info. When she said late November I told her it would be snowing then and I wanted to cancel. She just said ok and processed it immediately.

Thanks for your reply. I wish we could get some insights as to the difficulties they are having producing their products. I know that 2020 has been a real Sh*#storm for west coast businesses (Covid, wildfires etc). I would think they are walking a tightrope of filling orders in a timely manner and getting way behind. At least they could communicate to their customers when things aren't going well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed as I live in Texas and we can ride all year.....

Update: Here's an excerpt from Rad's response to an email I sent them.

" Thank you so much for reaching out to us with your inquiry!

Currently your RadRunner Plus bikes are estimated to ship out in Early November.

I apologize for the shipping delay.

You will definitely receive Fedex tracking numbers once they have been shipped out!"

So my fingers are still crossed and I'm hopeful.

UPDATE: Received a ghoulish Halloween email from Rad! I have tracking numbers from FedEx! The Bikes have left the building!! I'm stoked and am hoping to see them I'm in about a week.

russ white

Ordered Rad Rover in black 10/17.
Saw video suggesting Rad Rover in green would ship early Nov.
10/27 email to customer service.
Quick response saying, yes, green could ship very soon, but black later in November.  Offered to cancel black RR and I could order green.
10/28 decided to do just that.
10/28 - same day - email saying green RR had left the factory.
FedEx has it in Kentucky for delivery to me in TN on 11/3.

Off to a gerat start I think.
Russ

Dave

The ship came in!
Sept 27 - Ordered Rover ST White for October Delivery
Oct 11 - Delivery delayed to early Nov
Oct 25 - Delivery delayed to mid Nov
Oct 31 - FedEx Label Printed
Nov 2 - Shipped with Nov 4 scheduled arrival

android

Hey Rad Owners:   

I ordered August 14. Delivered yesterday!! (Nov 6). So it was just under three months. The bikes left the factory on Nov. 2. I assembled both bikes (Radrunner Plus) and gave them a quick spin here in the hills west of Austin. Worth the wait! I am amazed at the power these bikes deliver to climb hills. Basically you just spin the crank and the motor provides the torque. Stunning quality at this price point. 
   I am so excited to hit the trails!

Koki

Just got msg that my RadMission has been shipped. 

;D

Joewagon

Quote from: Joewagon on October 30, 2020, 10:15:54 PM
My wife loves her Mini ST1 so the Rover ST,  I originally ordered in September 10, is not needed so I thought I would exchange it for the rover 5 limited with next day shipping. well I pulled the trigger but I had to pay a $200 difference in price. The rover shipped today and I got an email that I would get it on 11/11.

Got the Rad Rover 5 to day. I got emails that I would get it on 10/5 then 10/6 then then 10/9. Then it was coming on Friday 10/13. FEDEX sucks. It took my out of shape butt 2 hour to put that bad boy together. I then took it out for a test run .. for an hour. Awesome bike. I'm gonna have fun with this thing.