News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Lets track delivery schedules

Started by zed, August 26, 2020, 04:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Mobed

Ordered RR1 10/9. Rad shipped it 10/12 I'm on the east coast DMV area. Currently targeted delivery 10/19. Having it held at my fedex office once it's here for pick up.

Update delivered to my fedex office 10/20. Love the bike. No issues out of the box.

android

Hey fullerthanempty...

Quote from: fullerthanempty on October 15, 2020, 07:45:12 PM
Ordered RR+ August 5th. Confirmed October delivery on September 28th. Called again October 12th and was told it would ship late November. Cancelled RR+ immediately. Ordered RR1 October 15th. Will update when it ships.

Did Rad indicate what the deal was with the RR+?? Thanks.

surfer8210

Shipping notice arrived via email yesterday. Perhaps things are getting better regarding supply chains and more things being back in stock. The order was placed on Sept 18th and shipped in about a month. At least I'll get some riding in through November. Tracking says I'll have it by next Thursday...[emoji122][emoji122][emoji119][emoji119]
I'm on Long Island.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fullerthanempty

Quote from: android on October 16, 2020, 06:53:51 AM
Hey fullerthanempty...

Ordered RR+ August 5th. Confirmed October delivery on September 28th. Called again October 12th and was told it would ship late November. Cancelled RR+ immediately. Ordered RR1 October 15th. Will update when it ships.

Nope. The person I spoke with didn't offer any info. When she said late November I told her it would be snowing then and I wanted to cancel. She just said ok and processed it immediately.

android

Quote from: fullerthanempty on October 16, 2020, 10:23:50 AM
Quote from: android on October 16, 2020, 06:53:51 AM
Hey fullerthanempty...

Nope. The person I spoke with didn't offer any info. When she said late November I told her it would be snowing then and I wanted to cancel. She just said ok and processed it immediately.

Thanks for your reply. I wish we could get some insights as to the difficulties they are having producing their products. I know that 2020 has been a real Sh*#storm for west coast businesses (Covid, wildfires etc). I would think they are walking a tightrope of filling orders in a timely manner and getting way behind. At least they could communicate to their customers when things aren't going well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed as I live in Texas and we can ride all year.....

Update: Here's an excerpt from Rad's response to an email I sent them.

" Thank you so much for reaching out to us with your inquiry!

Currently your RadRunner Plus bikes are estimated to ship out in Early November.

I apologize for the shipping delay.

You will definitely receive Fedex tracking numbers once they have been shipped out!"

So my fingers are still crossed and I'm hopeful.

fullerthanempty

@android That's awesome, I love Texas. I grew up in Plano in the 90s. I live in the Utah mountains now though. I would've liked getting the Plus in early October, but since it's delayed I'd rather just get the RR1 and upgrade everything myself over the winter, should be a fun project.

Mountaintrails

I ordered 2 Rad Rovers in mid Aiugust. I received them last week. I had put in to be notified when the racks were available and it worked out great. I had all but 1 basket here before my bikes . With Covid and the difficult world we are in at this moment, i have been very happy.

shiraz

Their shipping estimates are misleading!

I ordered a white RR ST on Aug 13 with Sept delivery. Got notification in Sept that it got delayed to Oct. Got another notification on Oct. 6 that it got delayed to November. I called them and they told me the "white" ones are getting delayed and black ones are shipping in a week or two. So I cancelled my order for the white one and changed to a black one - hoping for an Oct delivery so that I may enjoy some time before winter. Guess what? Got an email today (Oct.19) that the black one is now shipping in November. Sent a pissed off email and I was told "sorry" can't help it and was told that they cannot expedite it because they have to "respect" others in line before me. So basically, I lost my place in the line because I switched the color and now it seems I will enjoy my bike in winter because I doubt it will ship any time before December.

fullerthanempty

RadRunner 1 "In Stock" "Ships Next Business Day" LIES. Ordered early AM 10/15, as of 10/19 still has NOT shipped

surfer8210

Ordered Rad Rover on Sept 18, wonder if I'll sleep tonight..!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joewagon

I ordered an "in stock" bike, a rad mini st1 on October 19 at 5:47 PM. I got an email today that the bike will be delivered on October 26 before 8:PM. That is quick.

On September 15 I ordered a rover and a wagon. I called and they estimate I will get the rover in the first 2 weeks of November and the wagon in the last 2 weeks of November. Not so quick.

Just giving you some infor and time frames.

Mudder

Ordered Radrover 5 Oct. 7, transferred to Fedex Oct 23 with tracking number, estimated delivery Oct 28.  Shipping route from Washington to Georgia.  Hoping for a 3 week process.  Was told a November delivery when ordered.

Joewagon

Mudder that is great for you. I ordered the Rover step tru in early September and was recently told that I won't receive it until mid november. Let us know if you get as promised.

fullerthanempty

RadRunner 1 - Ordered 10/15, Label Created 10/16, Delivered 10/22 to Utah

Robert Kuntz

City 3 Step Thru (our second one!) was ordered/paid Sunday 18 October and arrived Sunday 25 October!

Less than a week, as the order was late evening and the delivery early morning.

This was a black City 3 which seems to make a difference. My wife's white version was ordered late July and arrived first week of September.