News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Lets track delivery schedules

Started by zed, August 26, 2020, 04:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Mgeneric

Mine sat at Rad for 6 days before it was picked up by FedEx. After a couple of days getting across the US, it then went past my town to a distribution center southeast of me. It then went past my town to a distribution center that is northwest of me. It sat in the trailer there for 3 days before it was finally delivered.
I have heard that FedEx is overwhelmed and understaffed but they seem to be making it more difficult on themselves.

Ozzie

Ordered RRST 26 July.  Label created 19 September.  Delivered to near Reno, Nevada 25 September 2020.  Front fork shipping mount plastic support was broken in half, but no damage to fork.   

totsubo

Quote from: totsubo on September 22, 2020, 10:58:12 AM
I received a message that my two white Radwagon 4s are shipping today. FedEx estimates delivery on the last day or two of September.

Received my order for the two white Rad Wagons on 2020-09-29.

Still waiting on the deck pads and running boards.

Assembled one of the bikes and tested it out. I'm impressed.

ejmoses

Bike was delivered today.  Ordered 8/23, delivered 10/4.  Front fork protector plate was snapped off, but no damage to fork.  Front brake cable was not seated in brake lever properly.  Easily fixed after loosening cable.  Love the bike.  Much bigger than I anticipated, but luckily I'm a bigger guy,  6', 260.

George3

It would appear from reading these posts that Rad is shortening its delivery schedule and getting their bikes out a couple of weeks earlier than what was happening in July/Aug.  That is great and I hope for new Rad owners that will continue.  Now, if we could just get some of the options/accessories back in stock that would also be great.

I can just imagine the trials the Rad folks are going through, what with the pandemic, fires, suppliers issues, customers, etc., it must be a challenge just to get through a workday.  My hat is off to them......

George

SoCal760

Timeline for my Radrover. I purchased on backorder with estimated October shipping dates.

Ordered: 083020
Label Created for Fedex 092620.
Order picked up by Fedex 100220 with scheduled delivery 100520.
!Shipment exception due to damaged label(delay was all of 5 minutes according to the tracker). Scheduled delivery changed to 100620.

I guess we will see if the 100620 date holds up and the condition of the package. The last week or so has been a combination of excitement and frustration. I'm not sure why the bike sat for a week before being picked up/sent to Fedex. At the same time I wasn't expecting before now anyway since the site said October when I ordered. Fortunately my wife is working from home and can sign for the delivery if I'm unavailable.

We ordered my wife a Lectric XP Step-Thru the same day and her bike is arriving today 100520. I'm looking forward enjoying the electric bike life once we both get our bikes.

Edit: Fedex stated that they attempted a drop off for my wife's bike while we were out in front of our house....and rescheduled it for tomorrow. We have a ring camera and were literally in front of our house when they supposedly attempted the drop off. Fedex seems to be more and more of the broken link in the chain...we shall see what happens tomorrow when they are supposed to attempt delivery again with my wife's bike and drop mine off.

Update: I received my bike yesterday 100620! Box and bike were in great condition and setup was a breeze with the video tutorial! Took my first ride this morning and it's everything I could have hoped for!

distantbeats

Ordered my Rover 5 on Sept 7. Checked with customer support, they said early Oct. Got an email two weeks after order saying mid-October. Just got second email today now saying late-October.

Assuming last week of October would be 7 or 8 weeks delay. Really bummed!

jbfoster

This is how my delivery track went.

Jim

RyCon82

we ordered our rover step thu (x2) in August for shipment in September per the website... yesterday (oct 7) I contacted customer service and now they are saying November :( I was planning on using this bike as my transport to work but it looks like I will have to take another month of public transportation (double the time as a bike). RadRunner has been a radbummer...

Watsot

Ordered radrover step through  in white July 30.   Just got FedEx tracking number.

CG31

Ordered my RR ST1 July 31st, just got the FedEx tracking number. I see in a previous post someone ordered July 26th and received theirs a couple weeks ago. What sucks is I planned a vacation out of town for 4 days and the bike is supposed to be delivered during that time.

android

Hey Rad people! I ordered two Radrunner Plus bikes on August 14, 2020. I received a few emails from Rad stating the bikes were still on schedule for a mid October ship. So I'm in the waiting game. I am not very encouraged reading this blog but I'm hoping for the best! Stay tuned. Peace.

Mamadee

Got an update on running boards. They originally told me they would ship out late September early October. [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Rivera

Ordered 1 on July 30. received on Oct 12
Ordered another one Aug 4. Received it Oct 14.
Two RRSS.
GOD only knows when the cargo racks are going to be back in stock!!

fullerthanempty

Ordered RR+ August 5th. Confirmed October delivery on September 28th. Called again October 12th and was told it would ship late November. Cancelled RR+ immediately. Ordered RR1 October 15th. Will update when it ships.