News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Lets track delivery schedules

Started by zed, August 26, 2020, 04:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

totsubo

I received a message that my two caboose orders for my Radwagon 4 has shipped. I have not received any notifications concerning my two Rad Wagon 4 orders yet.

George3

My Rover 5 was delivered today, exactly 54 days after it was ordered.  All parts are there, box is not too bad, that is no major holes or damage.  Am waiting till after lunch to put it together and I hope to have a ride before dinner. 

I will be having a sale on used zip ties so stay tuned.......

George

CG31

Mine got updated again from tomorrow to Thursday. It decided it wanted to spend three days in Arkansas for some reason. Feel like I am being held hostage.

patrickm

I placed my RadWagon order on June 6 and it was delivered today.  When I ordered it, they said "late September", so I am impressed they called it that close.

totsubo

I received a message that my two white Radwagon 4s are shipping today. FedEx estimates delivery on the last day or two of September.

jbfoster

Fedex just delivered my Radrover 5. I ordered Aug 4th.

Jim

Mamadee

Ordered running boards in June & still haven't received them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave R

Ordered the RadRover on August 17th, received notice yesterday that it is to arrive tomorrow (9/24)... As others have noted, FedEx is not showing any movement; I hope to have it for the weekend.

Bob Rivera

Ordered 2 RR Step Thrus Aug 3 for Sept delevery. Now Rad pushed it up to Oct. They don't send you updates. you have to call. They promised me updates every 2 weeks. that was 3weeks ago.
They had no problem taking my money though>

Jr Samples

Placed the order on 8/18.

Sept 9 received an email stating: Thanks again for placing an order with us! We're looking forward to getting you riding Rad in no time. Your order #XXXXXX for a RadRover Electric Fat Bike Version 5 - Black is on track to ship out in Late-September.

Today, received an update stating: Great news! Your order #XXXXXX for a RadRover Electric Fat Bike Version 5 - Black is ahead of schedule and will be shipping out earlier than expected. We anticipate getting your order out the door in Early-October.

Not sure how earlier than expected is a later date! LOL.

When I ordered the website stated September delivery. NOT HAPPY!!!

Jr Samples

Interesting! Now I just got an email stating they have shipped my bikes. Wierd!

An item from your order has left our facility
An item from your order has left our shipping facility. Track your shipment by clicking "View your order" below! Please note that tracking may take 1-5 days to update, in light of current shipping delays due to recent wildfires.

NOW HAPPY!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wonder how many days it will take for them to show up on FedEx's website...

Update: Checked FedEx this evening and the bikes are in their system for a Friday delivery. Hope that actually happens.  ;D :) :) :)

JimNAmyZ

Ordered RadRover 5 and a RadRover ST on 9 August, RadRover 5 just arrived at the house.  Received email stating the ST is scheduled to ship middle of October.

ejmoses

Ordered Radrover 5 on August 23, 2020, and received shipping notification today 9/25, after receiving one email on 9/23 saying "good news" your order will ship earlier than expected, then receiving email on 9/24, please disregard previous email it was sent in error.  So let's hope this 50th birthday present to myself is definitely on its way.

JimNAmyZ

I had the pleasure of going to the store in Seattle and picking up my wife's Rad ST.  Not sure how much longer we would have had to wait to have it shipped but it was nice to pick it up fully assembled.

CRRrider

Ordered a Rover 5 and a Step Thru 8/15. Notified that the 5 was shipped 9/22. FedEx showed delivery pending by end of day 9/23. Next day it was by end of day 9/24. As of today it's just Pending and is apparently stuck in the distribution center in Troutdale Oregon. Blame the wildfires. Rad says if I don't have it be Tuesday to get back to them. 😕