News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Forum upgrade (Finally!)

Started by Ryan, April 13, 2024, 12:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

John Rose

Quote from: Ryan on April 15, 2024, 06:35:55 AMWe believe the attachments are all working now. Let me know if you continue to have issues.
They're baaaaack!

Thanks.
RadMini ST 2 / RadExpand 5

ericwn

Quote from: Naranja_CT5+ on April 15, 2024, 04:46:38 PM
Quote from: ericwn on April 15, 2024, 02:46:27 PM
Quote from: Naranja_CT5+ on April 14, 2024, 11:04:18 AM
Quote from: ericwn on April 14, 2024, 06:24:00 AMTapatalk cannot find the forum anymore. Can you please make this work as usual again?
A quick Google implies the problem is with Tapatalk not Simple Machines.
A quick sharing of information rather than assumptions and a reply with attitude would have helped make this a friendlier conversation.
It worked until recently pretty well for me and conincided with changes to the forum. I am all ears for solutions though, if you have one, be my guest.
Poor choice of words on my part. I just meant that when I did a quick Google. It implied that the problem was with the Tapatalk app and not in the forum part. My bad if I sounded rude, it wasn't my intention.

I appreciate your response. TT is a great app but the support behind it is questionable and often fails, but in this case this might not be on them.

Ryan

Tapatalk is on the list still to fix. I like that it makes the forum super easy for mobile but on the downside, we can't show ads which means there is less chance of direct support from users that use Tapatalk.

John Rose

I just noticed that the automatically-added "Rad's New Lineup Is Here" final post is gone now.
Not that I'm complaining.
RadMini ST 2 / RadExpand 5