News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Insulated bag for large basket

Started by Dan, March 15, 2021, 02:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Dan

I was looking for a bag for the large basket I recently mounted on my Rover to use for grocery shopping. The bag on the Rad website seemed a bit pricey, and it isn't insulated (the insulated Rad bags don't fit the basket).  Searching online for "insulated delivery bags" and "soft-side coolers" turned up lots of options in different sizes at different prices. 

Joel52334

Quote from: Dan on March 15, 2021, 02:55:39 PM
I was looking for a bag for the large basket I recently mounted on my Rover to use for grocery shopping. The bag on the Rad website seemed a bit pricey, and it isn't insulated (the insulated Rad bags don't fit the basket).  Searching online for "insulated delivery bags" and "soft-side coolers" turned up lots of options in different sizes at different prices.

The "Large Square Platform, attaches nicely to the large insulated bag.

RP is very lacking on spec sheets.  I harp every time I call.
I'm an RW4 owner. I'm not using any of these ancient forums. (ICQ, AIM, MSN, YIM). Instead look for @joelhuebner, joel.huebner, joel.huebner@gmail.com, joel52334.
That's where you will find me.
This forum uses UTC time. GMT-0.  I'm at GMT-5 CDT.

Veggyhed

Is there a place in your town that makes custom bags because you could have them sew you up something ?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Mrpeabody56

Igloo makes an ice chest that fits nicely (albeit tightly) inside the large front basket (which bolts onto front of my RR+).  It has a hinged lid which stays closed and "on" despite bumps. Found mine at ACE Hardware. ~$17.

Dan

This $30 insulated cooler bag from Amazon fits the large basket like it was made for it: " ACABELLE Insulated Food Delivery Bag XXL-19.7"x10.3"x10.3" Waterproof Storage"