News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Anyone else get a backorder email when it shows in stock?

Started by KWA Colo, March 11, 2021, 06:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

KWA Colo

I just placed my order for the rad city step thru 3 and it showed in stock when I ordered it.  About 4 hours later I received an email stating "Thank you for backordering one of our ebikes and for joining the Rad community! Over the next few weeks..."  The website still shows it as in stock and shipping the next business day? Has anyone else had this email when it was actually in-stock?

RMM

KWA Colo

Turns out they had a mistake but the email marketing team and they didn't update their standard email with more items coming in stock recently.  The bike shipped as expected :-) .  Their CS was great addressing this too!

sc00ter

With the rate ebikes are selling I guess mistakes happen. Glad you got it sorted. What did you order? I got a Rad Mini Step-Thru coming soon.

Joel52334

Every Single Time...got all items ordered or had already paid.

JLH
I'm an RW4 owner. I'm not using any of these ancient forums. (ICQ, AIM, MSN, YIM). Instead look for @joelhuebner, joel.huebner, joel.huebner@gmail.com, joel52334.
That's where you will find me.
This forum uses UTC time. GMT-0.  I'm at GMT-5 CDT.