News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

RAD a better choice than Himiway?

Started by CAAPPRAISER, October 20, 2020, 09:54:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

CAAPPRAISER

Starting to worry, wonder and get a bit mad.

Ordered two Himiway's in early August. One came, I assembled, it's OK. Second one, my wife's arrived missing the accessory box. Cannot be assembled at all. Now we've waited almost 4 weeks for the accessory box and still nothing. Just robotic responses from Himiway.

You cannot talk to ANYONE at Himiway. The company headquarters cannot be found. The responses all come from China.

Now trying to get a refund and thinking we've lost $1,500 +.

Wishing now, I had bought RAD's. Which I will if I get refunded.

BE CAREFUL WITH HIMIWAY.

radrover4fun

I would contact my credit card company and dispute the charges, tell them they are not responding and you are willing to box it up and send it back provided the company sends a shipping label.  Tell the bank you did not receive the entire shipment.

Good luck

Ryan

Sorry to hear about your troubles with Himiway. Appreciate you sharing. I know a lot of people look at Himiway since the specs are technically better than Rad - sounds like the customer support isn't up to par.

mhockett

Got the Himiway his & hers.  Vs the Radrover, speed, distance, battery, battery removal and install and headlight and flashing tail light function appear to be better than Rad.  No trouble reaching tech support so far.

Altema

Glad yours were ok! Could you expound on "flashing tail light function appear to be better"?

George3

Curious why Mockett had to reach tech support....

wkindred

i'm leery...

my riding buddy had expressed numerous times in the past how happy he was that his himiway bike was stolen.

he stated there was zero support from the seller, zero support from himiway.

thanks to generous donations to gofundme he now rides a radrunner 1.

George3

Leery?  You are being way too kind. I'm downright suspicious.  A person jumps on here with one post and landblasts Rad with some dubious claims without substantiation and then disappears.  I would recommend that the moderator consider deleting the comment altogether. 

George

StPretz

Whats a Himiway...oh about 12 stone.. 8)

jbfoster

jbfoster

I have heard that there is no contact in the US for Himiway that if you have an issue you will be dealing with someone in China and it takes months to get what you need.