Author Topic: Considering a fold up  (Read 4440 times)

HDrider

• View Profile
Re: Considering a fold up
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2021, 06:11:39 PM »
I wanted my handlebars on my Rad Rover 5 higher and more forward. I installed this. You should be able to use it and turn it around to move them closer.

https://amzn.to/3x6kYT6

Thanks, I have that in my Amazon cart now.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 02:07:00 PM by Ryan »

JimInPT

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2021, 08:43:05 AM »
Decision made and order placed,, 2 Rad Mini's. Let the wait begin. I guess I may as well start ordering parts, suspension seat post, new seat, rear luggage rack, handlebar riser with offset, saddlebags ect.
 Thanks for the comments and help.   

Congrats!  Hey, if you're considering a Redshift Shockstop seatpost, they're approaching the end of a 48-hour sale today.  $179 instead of $229 - still not a cheap post, but that's as low as they ever get and only go on sale maybe 3-4 times a year.  So if you were thinking of one of these, now is the time. 

I absolutely love mine; the only issue is that the post has to be removed to adjust the spring resistance, but once you've got it set up, that's no longer a big deal.  It's a very nice design, beautifully engineered and manufactured, and handles up to about 250 lbs easily with stock parts; no need to buy different springs or bumpers.  They have a money-back trial period if you're curious but not sure.

https://bit.ly/3hmxZ3c
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 02:09:15 PM by Ryan »
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.

SemperVee

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2021, 01:54:25 PM »
  HD you did not even have to sit with the "Chrome Consultant" to get out the door and listen to their  7 year warranty push you need after hearing how wonderful the bike is but you NEED this warranty...   Hmmmmm.   LOL.     Welcome to a RAD world.

HDrider

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2021, 05:46:03 AM »
Decision made and order placed,, 2 Rad Mini's. Let the wait begin. I guess I may as well start ordering parts, suspension seat post, new seat, rear luggage rack, handlebar riser with offset, saddlebags ect.
 Thanks for the comments and help.   

Congrats!  Hey, if you're considering a Redshift Shockstop seatpost, they're approaching the end of a 48-hour sale today.  $179 instead of $229 - still not a cheap post, but that's as low as they ever get and only go on sale maybe 3-4 times a year.  So if you were thinking of one of these, now is the time. 

I absolutely love mine; the only issue is that the post has to be removed to adjust the spring resistance, but once you've got it set up, that's no longer a big deal.  It's a very nice design, beautifully engineered and manufactured, and handles up to about 250 lbs easily with stock parts; no need to buy different springs or bumpers.  They have a money-back trial period if you're curious but not sure.

https://bit.ly/3hmxZ3c

Thanks!! Not sure what seatpost yet, have not really researched other than a brand Sun something I think.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 02:09:36 PM by Ryan »

HDrider

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2021, 05:47:58 AM »
  HD you did not even have to sit with the "Chrome Consultant" to get out the door and listen to their  7 year warranty push you need after hearing how wonderful the bike is but you NEED this warranty...   Hmmmmm.   LOL.     Welcome to a RAD world.

LOL you git that right, I normally spend as much on chrome as the Rad bike costs. And what for,,, so I can just clean it all the time.

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2021, 05:47:58 AM »