News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

RR+ front rack ?

Started by Rad_Ray, November 08, 2021, 06:03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Rad_Ray

Is there a way to mount the light to the front rack on the RR+?

Hehateme

Rad Rover or Rad Runner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rad_Ray

Quote from: Hehateme on November 08, 2021, 07:07:20 PM
Rad Rover or Rad Runner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Rad Runner plus.

Sirch

Quote from: Rad_Ray on November 08, 2021, 06:03:59 AM

It's possible to do but much easier to do if you modify how it's mounted. I've seen most headlights on RRunner+ with the front rack moved to alternate locations like around the handlebars like a headlight on a motorcycle or use an aftermarket mounting bracket to attach to the front of the rack if you're down with that.

Veggyhed

Not sure if this helps but I think you're looking for the light to turn the handlebars. There were two YouTube videos I came across a while ago where it's a mounted the light to the handlebars. It actually look pretty good and seem to work well.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Ray.Marx.67@gmail.com

Quote from: Rad_Ray on November 08, 2021, 06:03:59 AM

I have taken the RPB bottle holder mount, (comes with one that allows to mount it on seatpost or handlebars,) since we have mounts for the bottle holder and I added the mounts to add 2 more behind the front rack, so I now use it to mount the big light up on my handlebars, I can/have mounted it with the mount the rack comes with and the default mount and it fits under the rack but, the smaller light fits better, (I had to purchase the older light separately.) You can find those mounts online, I don't use Amazon so I can't recommend it.