News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Started by Rad_Ray, November 07, 2021, 01:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Rad_Ray

Hi everyone!  I'm new to Ebikes and I am going to buy a Rad Runner Plus soon. I'm so glad to have found this group/forum. Looks like lots of great information is available!

I am looking for a referral from an owner so I can save $100 and they can get a $100 gift card through Rad. If anyone is interested in helping me out send me a PM.

Hoping this doesn't violate any forum rules if so I understand. Just trying to save a little cash! Lol

JimInPT

Quote from: Rad_Ray on November 07, 2021, 01:09:58 PM
Hi everyone!  I'm new to Ebikes and I am going to buy a Rad Runner Plus soon. I'm so glad to have found this group/forum. Looks like lots of great information is available!

I am looking for a referral from an owner so I can save $100 and they can get a $100 gift card through Rad. If anyone is interested in helping me out send me a PM.

Hoping this doesn't violate any forum rules if so I understand. Just trying to save a little cash! Lol

I would be happy to send you a referral link (I sent out a similar note to family members in case they end up buying a Rad), but I recommend you please explore the links that Ryan (forum owner/admin) has set up to garner a bit of income from referrals - PM him via his page https://www.radowners.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1 or see his link at the bottom of each page; I think he deserves a bit of indirect support.  If that doesn't work out, send me a PM and I'll set you up!

Hope you have fun with your new ride, but I'm a little curious about what you find more attractive about the Runner Plus over the Mini considering the big price difference and the very similar dimensions?  Passenger ability, or that frame-trunk option?  I have a Mini Step-Thru and absolutely love it.
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.