News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

RadRunner Plus flatout?

Started by Katon, August 28, 2021, 07:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Katon

Hello, I just got the rad runner plus and I know it has puncture resistant tires and I have not gotten a flat yet but is it save to use the flatout on the tires? I am also a inexperienced noob at ebikes  😅

Jman

Flatout isn't actually marketed for bicycle tires for some reason, not sure why.  Bolton did test it in a bicycle tire though and it held up well.

jfosdick

I have some one the way... so I hope so lol.  It should be fine.  Bolton did a great test with a bunch of stuff and Flat out worked best.

mtngrl

Looks like a great idea. I am curious - which version of FlatOut did you purchase? Sportsman? Multi-purpose?

Katon

I haven't gotten it yet, I wanted to know other's thoughts on it before i get it :)

Veggyhed

Several months ago I posted here on the forum if anyone had used flat out. There were no responses.
On my red mini I installed tannus armour and used flat out in the tubes. I have not had any flats since then.
I just recently received my Rad runner Plus and it came with the tannus armour and I will use the flat out in the tubes.
It was the Bolton video that convinced me to do this.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

RayStDenis

Do all of the Radrunner Plus bikes come with tannus armour installed? I received mine in November (Canada) and no idea if it was installed.

Veggyhed

My Tannus Armour arrive the same day as my Rad Runner Plus but in a separate box and I had to install tannus armour.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Radding Along

Tanus is an option, not standard.