News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

FS: RAD RUNNER PLUS - EXPRESSO PASSENGER COMFORT PACKAGE

Started by Mrpeabody56, March 02, 2021, 04:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Mrpeabody56

FOR SALE: RAD RUNNER PLUS EXPRESSO PASSENGER COMFORT PACKAGE.

AS NEW; never used : Came mounted on my runner plus. I "un"-installed the seat & seat post, passenger seat, foot pegs. (Includes above described parts). They are safely boxed up awaiting a new owner.

$125 + shipping costs. (Shipped from Richland, WA 99352)

Mrpeabody56

Sorry for delayed response - cervical spine fusion took me out of the picture since march 9.
I still have this package. Please let me know where you live (+ zip) and I can get a total price for you.

Thank you. Jon.

Mrpeabody56

"PS" - I am a fairly new member of this forum, what seems to be the preferred contact info a member should list?
Thank you.

tdb

Hi Mrpeabody I am interested and my zip code is 20170. Please message me the total cost and mode of shipment. If it helps, you can tell me the size of box and weight, and I can see if I can use my personal Fedex service and send you a label to use for mailing it.

Can you please also confirm if this comes with the Right & Left handle bar grips. I have just got a new Radbike so not sure if it is version 1 or newer and if this will work on it. Any inputs will be helpful.

Mrpeabody56

Hello tbd, I wanted to let you know I still have this equipment - it is in my storage unit boxed up. However, I need to find someone to help me get to it, as recent neck surgery won't allow me to do any lifting. If you would, please PM me with your phone number perhaps so I can contact you when I get back to activities. If you aren't in an all fired up hurry to get it, I will keep you at the top of the list. Thank you for your patience.

Mrrpeabody56

Hello everyone. I am back in saddle again.... Finally!
This item is still available - I did send an email to tbd regarding it. If anyone else is interested, please post a reply. If I do not hear from tbd, I will contact the next person in order of posting. Thank you all for your patience.  :)

This "pkg" includes: bench seat, seat & post, footpegs, side protectors. No grips - I will deduct $25 so price drops to $104 + shipping.

ScoLoo

I have same new package FOR SALE now too! ONLY $100

This “pkg” includes: bench seat, seat & post, footpegs, side protectors, no grips. @$100+shipping
Shipping from Everett, WA 98208