News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

My Rad has been Shipped

Started by Dan B, August 18, 2020, 04:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Dan B

Just got an email today that my RadRover 5 has shipped. It was ordered on July 6th.  The wait will finally be over..

W Kevin Dougherty

Quote from: Dan B on August 18, 2020, 04:25:36 PM
Just got an email today that my RadRover 5 has shipped. It was ordered on July 6th.  The wait will finally be over..
Same thing here, can't wait I'm in PA so I won't see it til next week.

bobschaefer62

I ordered July 14th and just got the shipping message for my Rover 5. Still waiting for notice on my wife's Rover Step Thru.

Dan B

Same here, still waiting on Rad city step thru for my wife. Hopefully soon,,

xsillyclownx

Just got my text notification today for my RadRunner! Ordered 7/15 and received afternoon notification today (8/21). Super happy as when I purchased it they said nothing would ship until September. Looking forward to next week's delivery!

Ryan

Quote from: xsillyclownx on August 21, 2020, 02:28:55 PM
Just got my text notification today for my RadRunner! Ordered 7/15 and received afternoon notification today (8/21). Super happy as when I purchased it they said nothing would ship until September. Looking forward to next week's delivery!

That's awesome. Sounds like the backlog might be getting better on some models.

jbfoster

I guess I have a while to go. I ordered my Radrover 5 August 5th and said ships September.  :'(

Jim