News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

You guys rock. ... I need help again.

Started by Drizzt90, June 14, 2020, 05:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Drizzt90

This should be an easy one. I don't have time to get my sockets out right now. I am wondering if anybody knows what size this nut is. It goes on the left leg side of the back wheel. We have a child trailer that we pull along and the little flange on the base of the nut makes it so it doesn't fit in the correct way so we have to flip it around and therefore we cannot get it tight and it keeps becoming loose. I'm assuming I can just go to like a hardware store and get a new net with no flange. Does anybody know the size of the nut?

Ps that last picture, it does not get that loose I just reattached it for a second to show how it is attached.

Ryan

That nut is 18mm if memory serves. Personally I'd be very careful using that as an attachment point for the trailer.

1Eye

I just saw a video yesterday where the arm attachment for the kid pull along was too small to slide on the threaded post so he drilled it out. Not sure if that is an option or not for you.