News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Great customer service experience!

Started by SantaFeRover, June 04, 2020, 04:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

SantaFeRover

Hi all. Brand new to the group and to Rad and ebikes. My Rover is due in July. I placed the order May 28 and last night saw on the Rad website page that they offer discounts to teachers. I'm an instructor at the local community college and Rad offers a $200 discount to teachers. I emailed CS last night and received a reply today that they would retroactively apply the discount plus applicable taxes. They certainly did not have to do that, but they made a believer out of me before I've ever been on the bike.

Mick

1Eye

would have to agree. I noticed when I made my purchase earlier in May but mentioned the program in one of my other posts and another user saw it and called like you did and got the discount as well.

It makes you feel a lot better when giving that much money to a company.

jennicappuccino

I couldn't agree more! You can't stack discounts on the site so when I reached out to them to honor the 2 bike discount as well as the student discount, they did so without trouble. So happy and excited for when I get my bikes!