News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

shipping rover

Started by matty, May 06, 2020, 06:20:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

matty

I ordered a radrover a couple weeks ago the site says shipping in June. Anyone know how shipping is going in this time of Covid?

6-23-2020 Update I got my RadRover 2 weeks ago today and I love it! I put over 50miles on it despite my busy life at the moment.

Ryan

Quote from: matty on May 06, 2020, 06:20:06 AM
I ordered a radrover a couple weeks ago the site says shipping in June. Anyone know how shipping is going in this time of Covid?

It had to have been backordered right? I know they are definitely backed up and last I checked there were only three models in stock ready to ship. I know Rad support is getting a bit overwhelmed and they aren't as quick to respond (we are in the middle of a pandemic after all). Once the bikes arrive in the US I'm sure you'll get it pretty quickly.

matty

Yes back ordered. I just am getting a little antsy to get out on my new bike! I am hoping to get some time off next month and would love to be able to do some good long rides in the woods...

Jimcap

I ordered my Radrover 5  in Mid April. At that time the bike was due to ship in June which was fine. However, I checked the website today and the shipping date has been pushed back until July. I got the E-bike fever, so I'm kind of bummed.

Ryan

Quote from: Jimcap on May 22, 2020, 11:26:25 AM
I ordered my Radrover 5  in Mid April. At that time the bike was due to ship in June which was fine. However, I checked the website today and the shipping date has been pushed back until July. I got the E-bike fever, so I'm kind of bummed.

Shoot, that is a huge bummer! I wonder if it is worth reaching out. I feel like Rad is pretty good about giving realistic dates for shipping out bikes though maybe there are some further delays.

FormerBiker

Quote from: Jimcap on May 22, 2020, 11:26:25 AM

Have faith.  We ordered ours around the same time and they said late May/early June.  I'm hoping the new July delivery date is for new orders placed today and not for orders already in the system.

Jimcap

Quote from: FormerBiker on May 23, 2020, 07:50:23 AM
Have faith.  We ordered ours around the same time and they said late May/early June.  I'm hoping the new July delivery date is for new orders placed today and not for orders already in the system.

Thanks, I hope that's the case. I'm gonna think positive thoughts (  No negative waves Moriarity!)  The weather's getting nice and I wanna ride!

1Eye

I ordered 2 rad rover step-thrus on the 19th. One white and one black. The sales rep said the white would ship June but the Black would be July.

Jimcap

Well I got my shipping Email today for my Rover.  So it's now making it's my to the the East coast!!