News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

SLOW shipping, me only or everyone?

Started by NorthParkRad, November 29, 2021, 11:23:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

NorthParkRad

I ordered two Rad accessories on Nov 17, that's 12 days ago! Both were marked "ships in 3 days."

They STILL have not even been shipped from the warehouse.  I called after the first week and was told there was a "glitch."
But still nothing.

Is this happening to everyone at this time?

Thanks

snelson1954@icloud.com

I received a 6 plus in Seattle in 3 days!

Kmac66

It took two weeks to get the LCD displays I ordered. It went from DHL to USPS which seem to take longer than regular USPS.

Veggyhed

My Rad runner Plus via FedEx was to be 3 days and then kind of went missing but arrived on the 5th day.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Canadian Senior

I ordered a City 5 plus in October, still waiting. Is this normal. It was to be my wife's Christmas present but now it is January and still no bike.

Radding Along

Have you contacted Rad's customer service? Maybe they could find you a bike at one of their service centers in Canada.

Eric7

Ordered around Aug 31, 2021. The last day of the "sale."  After the sale ended, the sale price continued (meaning the price did not go up). Finally got a bike Nov 8.  Shipping date pushed back twice.  2 weeks, 3 weeks until it got really cold in my neighborhood.  So around 9-10 weeks?  I love my Rad Bike but you have to understand you are buying mail order and you are on your own in terms of setting up and getting things fixed.  Getting replacement parts under warranty takes forever.  It does not bother me because I have a lot of tools but I can see how a person new to biking can be frustrated even after the sale.

swmboy

I ordered my Radrover 6+ on September 29th, 2021 and have still not received it on January 11, 2022. They keep asking me to be patient. Something seems very wrong.

swmboy

My bike finally shipped last night. I'm supposed to receive it next week.

Eric7

My advice is to be very slow and careful putting the bike together.  Don't throw anything out.  The bolt and screw that held the fender came off during shipping and was in the bottom of the pile.  Treat everything like a delicate jewel.  That is because if you break a part, you may be looking at a long wait for the part to arrive.  :)  Congratulations.  I am enjoying the bike.

Just my personal opinion - use your own judgment and consult others.  Don't worry about brake noise if the wheel is spinning freely.  Wait until 50 miles, using both the front and back brakes.  You would need to adjust the brake again and it seems to me it is much easier then. By then the brakes have settled in.

jbfoster

Shipping seems to be a hit and miss. Some items ship fast some seem to sit before shipping even though it's in stock.