News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

So I got a few accessories for my new Rad mini step thru 2

Started by Koki, October 02, 2020, 04:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Koki

I've got some bike accessories.  I don't think I need anything else. lol.

- C9 Sunlite Cruiser Saddle
- ShockStop Suspension Seatpost
- Phone holder
- Thumb Throttle
- Parking Rack Stand
- Bike Alarm
- Head Light
- Tail Light
- Thousand helmet
- Bottle holder and Camelback Bike Water bottle
- CYCLOTRAC V2 (GPS Tracker)
- ABUS Granit X-Plus 540 ULOCK

Some pics here...

spyder918

Nice!  I just got my Thousand helmet too.  Love it.  That seat looks amazing!  Where did you get your bike stand from?  Is it front and rear wheel?

Koki

Quote from: spyder918 on October 02, 2020, 06:25:46 PM
Nice!  I just got my Thousand helmet too.  Love it.  That seat looks amazing!  Where did you get your bike stand from?  Is it front and rear wheel?

Got it from amazon.  You can use either front or back wheel but front is easier to use.

https://amzn.to/3jBSbhB

sc00ter

Half the fun is buying accessories! I also like that bike stand. Nice bike also.

Altema

A "few" accessories? Riiiight! You have the same handlebar extension setup as I for your headlight. I bought a camera mount that fits there as well, but I took it off until needed because it looked too cluttered.

spyder918

How do you like that C9 seat?  Is it as comfy as all the reviews say?  Any soreness after riding?  I just ordered one myself and hoping it alleviates some of my soreness.

Altema

Quote from: spyder918 on October 05, 2020, 01:59:57 AM
How do you like that C9 seat?  Is it as comfy as all the reviews say?  Any soreness after riding?  I just ordered one myself and hoping it alleviates some of my soreness.
I have the C9 Cruiser Select Airflow, and like it a lot. It felt kinda mushy and weird at first, but I got used to it the first day, and I don't want to go back now.

spyder918

Quote from: Altema on October 05, 2020, 08:36:51 AM
I have the C9 Cruiser Select Airflow, and like it a lot. It felt kinda mushy and weird at first, but I got used to it the first day, and I don't want to go back now.

I was looking at that one too and now wondering if I should've gotten that one instead.  Does the opening keep 'things' a bit cooler?

Altema

Quote from: spyder918 on October 05, 2020, 12:38:01 PM
Quote from: Altema on October 05, 2020, 08:36:51 AM

I was looking at that one too and now wondering if I should've gotten that one instead.  Does the opening keep 'things' a bit cooler?

Just seeing this now, and yes, it does keep things cool indeed! A little TOO cool right now, and I put a foam plug in the opening for the sake of warmth.

mountnbykr

How do you like the cell phone mount? Looking at it on Amazon it looks pretty nice. (assuming it's the Lamicall)

danb123

Thanks for this useful post! What is the model of that thumb throttle?

Dan

sandro23