Author Topic: New bike pic's  (Read 5938 times)

motodude62

• View Profile
New bike pic's
« on: May 12, 2021, 09:47:43 AM »
New pic's of bike. The fan is just for fun. Its for a BBQ, but got looks of looks.

JimInPT

• View Profile
Re: New bike pic's
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 01:32:30 PM »
I like your afterburner fan - is that wired into your bike?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 03:29:11 PM by JimInPT »
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.

RadMichi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2021, 05:43:51 AM »
Nice combination with orange and black. I think also about this combination.
The fan is funny!  :)

Do you have any clacking noise when pedal? Or is your Radmini silent while pedaling?

Jbcutler

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2021, 01:24:35 PM »
really like your bottle holders. How do you have them mounted?
Jack

JimInPT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2021, 03:18:03 PM »
really like your bottle holders. How do you have them mounted?

I think he's using one of these mounts: https://amzn.to/3y6YsZd which I'm using as well.  They're fairly expensive for what they are, but are extremely sturdy, very well made, fit perfectly and are nicely painted in several color choices.

I had to put some real oomph into squeezing the sides inward (because it's made from thick stainless steel) just a bit to tuck in my two bottle brackets a bit tighter to the Mini StepThru steering stem - when I turned the bars to either extreme, the bottles would just brush against the Rad "Premium" (it's not really) headlight enough to knock it out of alignment.  YMMV, this would depend on the bike, brackets and headlight used. 

If this is the solution you want, this is the part to buy.  Note that it does NOT include the bottle brackets, but provides the mount points and screws for any standard bottle mount.

P.S.  If you don't have favorites already, I used these bottle brackets: https://amzn.to/3D3TAHS they're good for the price and come two to the package.  Pretty sturdy, but I broke one at first, at the spot-weld where it attached to the mount, trying to bend it, instead of bending the mount itself for the problem above, just applied too much pressure and was being too lazy to detach everything to bend the mount.  I ended up doing that anyway, and buying another pack of brackets.   >:(
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 07:43:34 PM by Ryan »
Shucks Ma'am, I'm no "Hero Member", I just like to wear this cape.

PRH28

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2021, 06:32:07 PM »
I have the step-thru, bit am looking at accessories and thinking back rack with saddle bags? Does the back rack get in the way of folding? Assume water bottle holder does not? (I’m a new-bie, looking at accessories)

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2021, 06:32:07 PM »