News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Free Gear for Active Forum Members!

Started by Ryan, February 19, 2021, 12:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

lcsmall

Just ordered a Rad Rover this week and joined the forum today.  This is one of the first posts I read and this is already the friendliest forum I've ever been on.  Look forward to reading, learning, and riding.

Ryan

Quote from: lcsmall on April 09, 2021, 06:24:22 PM
Just ordered a Rad Rover this week and joined the forum today.  This is one of the first posts I read and this is already the friendliest forum I've ever been on.  Look forward to reading, learning, and riding.

Welcome to the forum! If you're in the US I still have credit left if you want any of the accessories discussed in this thread.

Ryan

Himiway recently changed the referral to $60 which means the top tube bags are now free! These are the nice RockBros bags that we use quite a bit: https://himiwaybike.com/collections/accessories/products/multifunctional-e-bike-frame-bag

So if you want one PM me your information. I'll do my best to accommodate requests as I continue to earn referral credits :)

Mirrors, gloves, and multi-tools are still available for ALL forum members.

robzkombi

Received the mirrors yesterday, thank you!

wkindred

ryan -

received the mirrors, thanks much!

these will be mounted on a friend's radrunner 1.

he was involved in an accident a couple weeks ago and damaged both mirrors.

so the timing is perfect!

- will

Ryan

Quote from: wkindred on April 21, 2021, 06:18:48 AM

ryan -

received the mirrors, thanks much!

these will be mounted on a friend's radrunner 1.

he was involved in an accident a couple weeks ago and damaged both mirrors.

so the timing is perfect!

- will
Hope they are ok! Glad I could help out. Let me know if you need another set (or a top tube bag).

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

wkindred

Quote from: wkindred on February 23, 2021, 05:27:56 AM

hi ryan!

i'd be interested in the multi-tools.

thanks!

- will

ryan -

received the multi-tools!

thanks again!

will give a set to a couple other riders.

Jamey

Hello Ryan. My wife and I just purchased two of the Rad ebikes. I just joined the forum today and was reading some of the posts and stumbled on your offer. Just wondering if we could get two sets of mirrors for our new bikes. We are so excited to get on the trail and start riding. Thanks for your consideration.

Ryan

Quote from: Jamey on July 12, 2021, 11:11:40 AM
Hello Ryan. My wife and I just purchased two of the Rad ebikes. I just joined the forum today and was reading some of the posts and stumbled on your offer. Just wondering if we could get two sets of mirrors for our new bikes. We are so excited to get on the trail and start riding. Thanks for your consideration.

Hi Jamey - I sent you an email with two codes.

radgranddad

Thanks Ryan for the codes for the bags, greatly appreciated.
Now I just need to get delivery on the two new RadRover 6 Plus step throughs!

I'm already seeing that I'll be using this forum a LOT.  A ton of useful info.

Steve