News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

South Florida Rad owners?

Started by Robert Kuntz, November 02, 2020, 08:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Robert Kuntz

Any other Rad Bike owners in South Florida? (We're in Cutler Bay.)

Looking to share trip information and suggestions.

Also  trying to find best options for service in the area. The bike shop near my office in Coral Gables services e-bikes, but only e-bikes that it sells. (Can someone tell me WHY anyone would spend $5,300 on an e-bike that appears indistinguishable in features from my $1,500 Rad City? Anyway, offering that sort of thing appears to have made the shop pretty snobby.)

Ryan

Hi Robert, we don't live in South Florida but we try to escape to Florida in the winter. We will be in Fort Myers for February but might come down earlier if we can find a reasonable place to stay somewhere else in Florida. A couple of years ago we spent over a week in Homestead and explored the area - it was a great getaway. This was without our ebikes though - this year they will be coming with us  8)

Regarding the bike shop, this is pretty common. Just a matter of calling around until someone is willing to take your money  :D

Bob Rivera

Hi Robert, Im in Kendall not far at all. I got a Rover Step Thru. Its in Ft Meyers right now.I spend alot of time there. Im working on a rack to get it down here. If you're in the neighborhood; stop by SPORTS GRILL on SUNSET. Best wings in town!!! Im there Friday & Saturday nights at the door.