Author Topic: RadRunner.. The Possibilities!  (Read 4209 times)

fullerthanempty

• View Profile
RadRunner.. The Possibilities!
« on: October 26, 2020, 08:01:49 PM »
First post! I was anxiously waiting for the RadRunner Plus, but delays had me second guessing my choice and wanting a bike ASAP so I cancelled my order for a RR1. I am SO HAPPY I did! I prefer the black color, I don't need the passenger package, my rides up the steepest hills in town have been a breeze so gears would have just been heavy and unnecessary, and with my suspension seat and post installed I don't think I need the suspension fork, although I'll likely end up getting one just because. As for additional accessories I can't decide between the large platform or the large basket for the back. Thankfully they're out of stock and I have time to think it over. I have the front rack installed which does the trick for small trips. Installing accessories has been a pain in the ass, a screw for the center console and one for the rear fender stripped and I had to find help to get them off but they look great now that they're installed, even though they're just plastic. I'm taking my time thinking about what sorts of personal touches I can add to my bike since the weather just turned cold and I won't be riding a ton until spring, but it's fun to imagine. Who else in here has a RR1 or a RR+ and how do you like it? What have you done to make your bike uniquely yours?

https://imgur.com/gallery/oh8U1Oz

Kerrmitt

• My mobility scooter is Green
    • View Profile
Re: RadRunner.. The Possibilities!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 09:35:31 PM »
Also just got my RadRunner1 and looking over the sticky for accessories I found a great set of bags on Amazon, and they match the army green :) Looking into at the very least a suspension seat post as well.

Radrunner1

fullerthanempty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 02:11:00 PM »
Also just got my RadRunner1 and looking over the sticky for accessories I found a great set of bags on Amazon, and they match the army green :) Looking into at the very least a suspension seat post as well.

I have the suntour suspension post and a leather Brooks B67 suspension seat that I really like. Looking into some handmade leather panniers on Etsy. I'm leaning into a more vintage look.

sc00ter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2020, 06:19:44 PM »
For my RadRunner 1 I went urban. I have a SHAD SH37 motorcycle trunk on the back, fenders, cheap suspension post with a beach cruiser seat and that water bottle holder that mounts on the front (Cascade?) for my FoldyLock. I've been thinking of getting the small front basket and the Suntour Suspension post. Some friends at work want me to also get the upgraded display (for miles used) but I like the simple one that comes with it, and I kinda don't care how far or fast I've ridden. And order a spare tire and a tube.

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2020, 06:19:44 PM »