Author Topic: The RadRunner Plus Limited Edition and Radrunner Plus Standard  (Read 3264 times)

ozgurA

• View Profile
Hello, I have a question. I ordered Radrunner plus.

Radrunner Plus Standard package includes ( NOT The RadRunner Plus Limited Edition)

1. Passenger seat?
2. Retractable footpegs?

Thanks in advance

robzkombi

• View Profile
Re: The RadRunner Plus Limited Edition and Radrunner Plus Standard
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2021, 05:06:07 AM »
I have a R-runner Plus and yes they do come with the with the passenger seat and the retractable foot pegs.

I didn't realize Rad Power made a Rad Runner Plus Limited edition. Might have to go take a looksie .

robzkombi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 04:55:29 AM »
I went to Rad Power's site and did not find anything hinting to a Radrunner Plus Limited edition...They do however have the Radrunner 1 and the Radrunner Plus, if you were referring to the Radrunner 1 as a Radrunner Plus then no they do not come with the passenger seat or foot pegs UNLESS you order it separately. We have the Runner 1 as well and that did not come with the passenger seat or pegs, shoot didn't even come with fenders, we had to order those separately.

ozgurA

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2021, 09:42:39 AM »
I am quite confused, people who bought Radrunner plus received passenger seat and foot pegs but i did not. Maybe someone from Radrunner can enlighten us?

wkindred

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2021, 01:06:21 PM »
I am quite confused, people who bought Radrunner plus received passenger seat and foot pegs but i did not. Maybe someone from Radrunner can enlighten us?

what color is your bike?

robzkombi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2021, 01:33:39 PM »

what color is your bike?

Exactly, if your bike is green or black then you have the R-Runner 1....The R-runner Plus is only offered in silver with black accents.

The R-runner Plus also comes with fenders, LCD display and plexiglass guards at the rear wheels...oh and "active" front suspension forks....AND 7 geared rear wheel.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 01:40:01 PM by robzkombi »

ozgurA

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2021, 12:29:04 AM »
Definitely a bad customer experience.

"... US webstore, which is a different branch from the EU one - from which you ordered. As the European webstore was established only recently, there are quite some differences between the two - including the RadRunner

Donal

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2021, 11:51:52 AM »
In terms of importing a Rad Runner 1 into Ireland through the EU website are there any government taxes to be paid or is it just the the cost of the bike (€1299), the cost of whatever extras and the cost of shipping. [I private messaged a forum user on this same query just now].   

FortunatelyTheMilk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2021, 05:18:01 AM »
I replied to Donal by PM, but in case anyone else from Ireland is browsing, I didn't have to pay anything extra to get the RadRunner fro Utrecht to Galway.

They also offer the BTW scheme though it's not advertised on the site, email their customer service team to get the details.

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum