News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://radpowerbikes.pxf.io/Wq1EzZ

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

FS: Rad Rover 6 Plus Like new white step through in San Francisco

Started by sfbayradrider, July 07, 2024, 07:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Support the rad owners forum

sfbayradrider

Hello everyone, I have a like new Rad Rover 6 plus, white step through. My wife is just too intimidated by the taller frame and wants to buy a new Runner. It is fully assembled and ready to ride. We live in San Francisco but can deliver in the immediate area. We also make regular trips up to Bend, Oregon and could deliver it there as well. This bike only has 11 miles on it and is in excellent shape.

$1500

Naranja_CT5+

I was going to get that bike because I wanted to try the fat tires but someone who had one talked me out of it. For the same reason plus a little heavier than the one I brought.

I'm sorry for replying even though I am not interested in buying. But I want to point out that the handlebar can be adjusted closer to the rider and the stem can be lowered. It's a shame to get rid of it if height was the only concerns.
Literally is LITERALLY the most annoying word of the decade.

sfbayradrider

Thanks, we have done all the adjustments, I think she just wants the runner at this point. Its a great bike, in near perfect shape. It will make someone very happy.

inoxa

Is it still under RAD return policy?  Might consider that? 

Also Facebook market place is flooded with electric bikes.  You might find a replacement there.

sfbayradrider

Thanks for the suggestions, bike was purchased two years ago, not looking for a used bike, just looking to sell this one.

inoxa

FYI prices are falling quickly on electric bikes. 

Rad has been running steep discounts.  The regular price on the step thru Rover is now $1699. 

The mid step is on sale for $1099.

sfbayradrider

Support the rad owners forum