News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Vintage e-bikes (or maybe vintage motorcycle-electric bikes)

Started by Markhero, May 29, 2024, 08:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Markhero

Does anyone know anything about the Ridstar brand of e-bikes? It does look like a bit of a vintage motorcycle from the outside, but can't say for sure that he's as powerful as described!
Judging from the description on the official website and the video commentary by the blogger on YouTube, it seems to be a brand to choose from at this price.

Markhero

From the current mode of travel, long-distance preferred or airplanes or trains, cars, but the convenience of short-distance travel bicycle seems to gradually fade out of our vision, e-bikes are being advertised as efficient travel and reduce the time of short-distance travel to quickly sweep our neighborhood, the elderly travel gradually choose a bicycle with electric features, unilaterally increase the opportunity for the elderly to go out, but because of the Too many e-bike brands use a variety of poor quality batteries, which may cause many disasters. However, I personally prefer the development of e-bikes because it greatly shortens my short-distance traveling time. I wonder if you are inclined to the future development of e-bikes, and I look forward to your discussion.