News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

RadRhino controller ratings

Started by copper102, May 03, 2022, 08:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

copper102

I have a EU RadRhino Step Thru 1. I have upgraded to an Eggrider 2 and Shark Battery at 52V. Recently the bike won't turn on at all but after testing there is defo power coming out of the battery. I'm wondering what the maximum voltage the standard RAD controller for my model can take. I am aware that the Eggrider cannot exceed 60V but the battery does not exceed that when stressed.

Assistance would be gratefully received!

JTK77

Quote from: copper102 on May 03, 2022, 08:19:59 AM
I have a EU RadRhino Step Thru 1. I have upgraded to an Eggrider 2 and Shark Battery at 52V. Recently the bike won't turn on at all but after testing there is defo power coming out of the battery. I'm wondering what the maximum voltage the standard RAD controller for my model can take. I am aware that the Eggrider cannot exceed 60V but the battery does not exceed that when stressed.

Assistance would be gratefully received!

52v battery fully charged is 58.8v. Rad controller components can take maximum of 60v..  This means max voltage is not the problem.

copper102

Thanks JTK77 that was my understanding too, just can't figure why the egg won't turn on (nor does the standard RAD display), and we've tried two controllers and two wiring harnesses.