News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://bit.ly/2VMSVHl

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Standard Pannier bags with Rad rack

Started by BrenC11, July 03, 2021, 12:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

RadBod

Bought another set of pannier adapters from Amazon so Rhino is now adorned with 2 standard pannier bags attached to the official Rad rear rack.

Tree

Quote from: RadBod on May 14, 2022, 04:58:38 AM
Bought another set of pannier adapters from Amazon so Rhino is now adorned with 2 standard pannier bags attached to the official Rad rear rack.

looks great! which adapters, and which bags are you using?

I've been looking for something similar? I've got a milk crate set up on my bike that i totally dig, but wouldn't mind options.

Tree

Quote from: Tree on May 14, 2022, 06:03:34 AM

I've been looking for something similar? I've got a milk crate set up on my bike that i totally dig, but wouldn't mind options.

never mind! just saw your original post. :D

I'm still on that first cup of coffee.

RadBod

Quote from: Tree on May 14, 2022, 06:06:04 AM

;D Glad you found it. The panniers are something I inherited a while back so I have no idea of their origin. Just glad I could find a way to keep using them.

Tree

Quote from: RadBod on May 14, 2022, 09:56:43 AM

;D Glad you found it. The panniers are something I inherited a while back so I have no idea of their origin. Just glad I could find a way to keep using them.

were you able to attach the center/lower clip (seen here in this photo from amazon: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71qRx8qlzLL._AC_SX679_.jpg) anywhere on the rack, and if so, where and how?

RadBod

Quote from: Tree on May 17, 2022, 04:18:24 PM
Quote from: RadBod on May 14, 2022, 09:56:43 AM

were you able to attach the center/lower clip (seen here in this photo from amazon: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71qRx8qlzLL._AC_SX679_.jpg) anywhere on the rack, and if so, where and how?

I didn't need too. Once the 3 top clips were attached I slid the clips forward just enough for the standard bottom clip to catch on the rear rack. Just enough to keep the panniers from moving.