Author Topic: Kenda Juggernaut - 26"  (Read 5147 times)

Craichouse

• View Profile
Kenda Juggernaut - 26"
« on: January 31, 2021, 08:19:01 AM »
this one
https://radpowerbikes.eu/products/kenda-juggernaut-tire-2019

how long should it last?
i have only 864km on a new Radrhino and its showing me bald patches and thread is gone already.

is the tyre soft wearing, is there an alternative?

it is used mostly on road

Dan B

• View Profile
Re: Kenda Juggernaut - 26"
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2021, 06:50:16 AM »
You can just do a google search for 26"x4" fat bike tires and you will get a lot of sites and good information on different brands and tread designs that fit your riding style. They usually catagorize them  based on offroad, agressive, fast rolling, multi purpose etc. The cost is usually somewhere between 70 to 120 dollars per tire. I just ordered a set of Maxxis Minion 26x4 for my Rad Rover off of Amazon. Good luck..

fin_rad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2021, 06:14:54 AM »
~3000 km and my rear wheel looks like this... But I suppose it can be still driven few km more. :)

FortunatelyTheMilk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2021, 06:02:55 PM »
Drive it till it pops, but have the spare ready!

gaizkitapowers

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2021, 12:42:36 AM »
Hi, I've just signed in this Forum but I'm riding Rad since 2018.
I've spent too much in Kenda and not only the standard ones but the professional too. Much lighter and great upgrade in riding behaviour but still wearing too soon.

After serious researching I reached to my very best choice at the

SCHWALBE JUMBO JIM 26X4,00 Super Ground Addix

Like Kenda, there are some flavours in the same denomination so, after consulting the catalog of 2021 I recommend to buy ONLY the ones with this EAN number:

The ones without that EAN can offer better prices but you are not going to the good one.
Seriously, you won't believe until you ride with them. Much much less riding resistance. That not only gives you more mileage but better handling. And still griping like no other. Even in wet conditions. Yes, I know it seems too good to be true, but still...

Rad Power Bikes Owners Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2021, 12:42:36 AM »